Season 11.5 Episode 10: Once And For All

(Akita proceeds on her quest for revenge on the ice Emperor.)

Akita: (She gasps when she sees the Castle of ice.) The Castle of lce.

(Akita transforms into her wolf form. She approaches innocently to the two Blizzard Samurai and immediately transforms back into her human form, grabbing them both by their arms and whips them in a twirl. She opens the door and rushes inside.)

(Meanwhile, on the other side of the wall of ice, The Resistance is creeping around.)

Lloyd: Which way to the Throne Room?

Grimfax: To the left, but we can't go there yet. There's something we have to take care of first. (They turn back at a sound.)

Caila: Hide everyone!

(Caila remember about her past before Season 11.)

Past Aya: Are you sure, Caila? This is pretty difficult though. I mean, to make him realize was that hard.

Past Caila: You don't need to follow my acting. Just me, I can do it.

Past Aya: But, if he didn't make it?

Past Caila: (Silent.) I...don't know. First Spinjitzu Master told me in the dreams, he said it's gonna happened to us.

(Caila shakes her memory away. As four Blizzard Warriors walk into view, the Resistance seek shelter above them. Kataru accidentally nudges snow and it falls to the ground. The Warriors jump at the sound and look around, but they see no one so they head on. The Resistance jumps down silently behind them.)

Akita: (She hears the Warriors coming and proceeds to hide.)

Caila: What do we have to take care of?

Grimfax: Vex has a corrupted shard of ice. It is all-seeing. So long as he possesses that, there is no hope of victory. We must destroy it first.

Lloyd: Then how do you know he isn't watching us right now?

Grimfax: If he were, we would already be caught.

Kataru: We better hurry then. (Lloyd nods.)

Caila: Which way?

(Grimfax points and they head off. Meanwhile, Akita passes by and does not notice them run off.)

(While running, Caila recalls another memory back in dreams.)

Past Caila: I...don't understand.

Past First Spinjitzu Master: You will..

(Again Caila shakes her head again while the Resistance run through the hall.)

Lloyd: (Notices Caila shaking her head.) Are you ok Caila?

Caila: Huh? Oh, uh, yea. I'm fine.

Lloyd: Are you sure?

Caila: I said, i'm fine...(Lloyd silence.)

(Meanwhile, the rest of the ninja and Krag drive the Land Bounty towards the Ice Emperor's Castle. Jay, Krag, and Cole are in the back of the Land Bounty in a room.)

Jay: (Playing an arcade game.) This is a Milton Dyer classic, Krag, so pay attention! We're talking Golden Age here. It's called Lava Zombies and you need major skills to beat this game, which I, heh, luckily have. Watch and learn. (Krag pushes Jay out of the way.) No, you gotta wait until I lose! It's my turn! (He tries to push Krag, but fails.) You gotta wait, Krag!