Season 13 Episode 4: The Two Blades

(Outside the palace, a guard waves at "Lloyd" who are waving back in Vania's room. "Lloyd" are revealed to be cardboard cutouts Supported by Vania.)

Wu: Princess Vania. Are you sure this is necessary?

Vania: (She hands Wu Lloyd's cutout, then picks up Zane's.) My father is a good man, but very strict. If he knew the Team had defied him and gone into the mountain, he would be quite upset.

Wu: Mm, perhaps you're right. Best that he does not know, then. Give Cole another appearance, would you?

Vania: Oh, I do hope the others are okay. Are you sure we shouldn't go after them? (She picks up Cole's cutout and walks to the windows.)

Wu: Positive. The Elemental Ninja, Samurai X, and Anacondrai are quite capable.

Vania: With Cole as their leader, I suppose they must be well-trained.

Wu: (Suprised.) Did Cole tell you he was the leader?

Vania: I assumed it, based on how courageous and daring he is. Isn't he?

Wu:They are a team. And rest assured, they'll be fine.

Wu: Yes. I wouldn't be very surprised if they had found Cole, Aya, Kazashi and Caila already, and were on their way back, victorious.

(In the mines, the Team mine for an unknown substance. Having already failed their mission.)

Lloyd: (Picks up the piece of "Stone".) What is this stuff we're mining for? It looks familiar.

Caila: Well.

Nya: It's Vengestone! No wonder.

Lloyd: Nya you're right. That's why our powers failed. (They look up to see some Re-Awakened whipping a Mino.)

Cole: Hey! Leave him alone, you big bully! (He throws his pickaxe and pins a Warrior's whip to a rock. The Warrior snatches his companion's whip and advances on Cole menacingly.) Okay, um, I didn't think that through.

Tyke: Do any of you ever? (Looks at Lloyd.) Yes, I'm looking at you. (Caila eyes him.) His words, not mine.

(The Team briefly fight the Warrior.)

Aya: Hold this for me, would ya?

(Aya drops her ball onto the warrior destroying it, and the Geckles and Munce cheer. More Warriors surround them. The Team end up in the cage.)

Zane: (sighs.) That accomplished very little.

Aya: Yeah. But it was worth it. Heh. (The Mino licks him.) Ugh! Oh, you again.

Caila: (Rubs her hands.) But we're still stuck. In an even worse situation.

Kai: Yeah, but we're not doing any work.

Jay: Yup. (Rubs his arm.)

Nya: Can't argue with that.

(Caila continues to rub her hands. Lloyd is about to say something before Murt hands Lloyd arnd Caila bowls of food.)

Murt: For you. Murt bring food.

Lloyd: Thanks, Murt.

Caila: (She confused.)

Gliff: Don't trust Munce bearing gifts! (Grabs Caila's bow.)

Murt: Don't trust Geckle blade stealer! (Takes Lloyd's bowl.)