Season 12 Episode 12: Stop, Drop, and Side Scroll

(The Red Visors are searching Terra Technica for Lloyd, Caila, Kazashi, Nya, and Jay. Lloyd signals them to move along, but stop when they look at a monitor showing Kai and Cole crashing during the Speedway Five-Billion race and turning into cubes.)

Lloyd: Our friends wouldn't want us to give up. We have to keep going.

Caila: We'll find a way. Somehow, someway, we're going to find them, and bring them all back. (Lloyd nods.)

Kazashi: Fine. (He looks irritated but, Jay and Caila calm him down.)

Nya: Okay, what's next?

Jay: Terra Domina. That's where the last Key-Tana is.

(They walk in front of a red arcade cabinet with flames on its screen.)

Lloyd: It looks a little..intense. (Unagami's logo appears on the screen.) We must be getting close to the end of the game.

(Jay presses a button on the arcade cabinet, causing it to open.)

Jay: Well, cya on the other side.

(The ninja enter walk through the arcade cabinet and enter Terra Domina. They see a floating temple from above.)

Jay: Holy cow! Unagami's Temple of Madness.

Nya: I'd go mad too if I lived here.

(The ninja walk through an entrance. They see many levitating platforms.)

Jay: Okay, that's freaky!

Lloyd: We should head back. Go about the dangers, and come back with a plan. (The platform that they are standing on glitches.) Did you guys feel that?

Jay: Feel what?

Nya: I didn't feel anything.

Kazashi: Same here.

Caila: What was it?

Lloyd: I don't know. I thought I felt something. (The platform disappears and the ninja land on one that looks like the rest.) Whoa!

(The ninja look behind them and see the Unagami logo. The platform the ninja are on starts to disappear.)

Nya: Hey!

Caila: Jump!

(They jump onto another platform.)

Lloyd: W-what's happening? (The ninja jump onto another platform.) Where's that music coming from?

Kazashi: We're in a game, music makes the game more "fun?"

Lloyd: (Looks behind him to see the platforms disappearing.) Ah! Or tormenting!

(They jump onto a platform.)

Jay: Oh, man. I was afraid of this. We've entered the world of old-school platform games! (The Ninja jump onto another platform.)

Nya: And those games force you to run towards chaos?

Jay: Eh, technically side-scroll toward chaos, but yeah.

(They jump onto a platform.)

Jay: There's rules to these games. One: You can't go backwards. (They jump on another platform.)

Lloyd: Makes sense.

Jay: Two: Everything speeds up the further you go! (Jay and Lloyd jump on another platform. Nya runs off the one she is on and nearly falls, but is caught by Caila.)