Season 11 Episode 10: Under siege

Aya: What do you mean she's looking for you?! (Wu sighs.)

(Wu tells Jay, Kai, Cole, Pixal, Aya, and Kazashi the story about how he met Aspheera.)

Wu: (Narrating) In the days of my father, the First Spinjitzu Master, there was peace between Humans and Serpentine, but it was a fragile peace. Humans were forbidden to enter the lands of the Serpentine. And the Serpentine were forbidden to enter the lands of men.

(A flashback is shown when Wu and Garmadon were children. Wu and Garmadon are playing with their staffs.)

Past Wu: I'm tired of the lake. I don't wanna go swimming today.

Past Garmadon: What do you wanna do?

Past Wu: I wanna go that way. (He points to a wooden sign with a snake engraved on it.)

Past Garmadon: That's the Serpentine Valley, Wu. We're not allowed there. Father promised King Mambo, remember?

Past Wu: Nobody will ever know. We'll just take a quick walk and come right back. Come on. Don't you want to see the Serpentine? Are you even a little curious? Hmm? (Wu and Garmadon look at the Serpentine Valley behind bushes.) Wow!
(Pyro Vipers are shown to be carrying loads, while two others are using hammers to drive a metal stake into the ground.)

Past Garmadon: Okay, now you've seen it. Let's go before someone (Wu and Garmadon are surrounded by Pyro Destroyers holding swords. The two boys both drop their staffs. They are taken inside a pyramid.)

Past Mambo V: (Sitting on his throne) You- You are the children of the First Spinjitzu Master?

Past Garmadon: Yes, sir.

Past Wu: We're sorry! We-

Past Mambo V: Silence! (Mambo slithers down from his throne.) You have recklessly endangered a peace between Humans and Serpentine that has existed for millennia! Your foolishness has put us in...a difficult position. (Glares at the boys who are in fear)

(A young Aspheera and char watch the boys, hiding. Wu looks at them, confused.)

Past Advisor: They are the children of the First Spinjitzu Master, your Majesties. We must proceed cautiously.

Past Mambo V: Put them in a cell for a night. Let them think on their foolishness.

Past Advisor: Very wise! (Wu and Garmadon get inside the cell.)

Past Garmadon: I can't believe this! This is all your fault! Now we have to tell father everything.

Past Wu: You wanted to go too, remember? I asked you and you said-

Past Garmadon: I said no! N.O. I said we shouldn't, but you wouldn't-huh?

(Wu and Garmadon see Aspheera behind the cell door.)

Past Aspheera: Is it true? You are the children of the First Spinjitzu Master?

Past Wu: Who-who are you?

Past Garmadon: What do you want from us?

Past Aspheera: I am called Aspheera. I'm training to be a sorceress in service to the king. Tell me, do you truly know the secrets of Spinjitzu? (Wu and Garmadon hesitate to answer.) For a price, perhaps l could help you. I could open this door. I know several spells already. One of them will bend steel.