Season 11 Episode 1: Wasted True Potential

Information!

So in this season, Caila's eyes will always be blood red, the other eye will be gold, because of the effect she has after defeat her father, her left arms are turned robot arms. She's still wearing her hat.

For Aya and Kazashi, their eye color also changes, Aya's eyes are yellow on the side of orange, Kazashi's eyes are indigo on the side of gray.

Anddd, for Tyke. He's still normal purple Anacondrai with his tiny body.

So, that's all, enjoy!

(In Caila dreams.)

(Caila is inside of the Monastery, Then he went ahead to practice. But when someone knocked on the door, that made him turn around.)

Caila: Huh? (Go to the front of the gate and open it. There is a fiery snake holding a staff.) What?! What are you doing here!? Who are you!?

Aspheera: Revenge!

Caila: Revenge? What do you mean?-- (that fire snakes blast her the fire ball towards her, made her gasps and closed her eyes. She wakes up in gasps air. Coughing.) What in the...(she's in her bedroom, she sees the clock.) 10 A.M? I've never know I'm woke up this late. (Hears some noise from living room, she walks to the living room.)

(The Ninja's except Aya and Kazashi are playing video games.)

Cole: Caila!

Jay: You woke up late.

Caila: And I never knew you guys wake up earlier.

Lloyd: (He scratches his head.) Soo....how's the dream?

Caila: My dreams are weird, that's why I'm woke up late.

Nya: That just a dream Caila.

Caila: You're right. (Sees Cole still playing video games, Kai, Jay, Nya and Lloyd Watching.) Can you guys stop playing video games once?

Cole: Come on, why you so care about training?

Kai: Yeah, can we just relax watching?

Caila: Whatever you guys said. I have to meet my siblings. (Notice.) Where's my Father?

Cole: Oh yeah! I almost hit his record!

Jay: Oh my! I will wake up Zane! (He runs leave the living room.)

Caila: Al...right?

Lloyd: Caila, come sit with me.

Caila: Nah, I'm not interested with it. (Lloyd lowered his head.)

Kazashi: (Gets in with Aya.) Still playing video games?

Aya: That was expecting.

Kai: Wanna give it a try?

Kazashi: Nah, no thanks-- (they hears a song, that singing by himself.)

🎵 The seasons come and go like thoughts of you 🎵
🎵 Like a wave returns to the sea into the blue 🎵
🎵 They change but in cycle that I can't lose 🎵
🎵 Each painful but delightful to live through 🎵