Season 3 Episode 5: Enter The Digivers

(Pixal plugs a cord to herself while Cyrus Borg works on the Digiverse.)

Cyrus: I think we should put the main switch over here to keep it tucked away a little. With a little ingenuity and a few more coaxial cables, we may be able to reboot the system with the techno blades and erase the Digital Overlord for good.

Aya: But I thought we needed the stolen hard drive to do that?

Cyrus: I did. But that was before I truly understood the entire capabilities of what Zane's power truly allow us.

Kai: And what is that?

Cyrus: A chance to enter remotely. By the time we figure out where Lloyd is, it'll be too late to stop the Overlord from draining his Golden power.

Cole: But, Cyrus. Caila on the way to the Lloyd's place.

Cyrus: That's why we need to be hurry.

Nya: And escaping the Digiverse?

Cyrus: Exactly. But if we digitize the ninja and the Techno Blades using my experimental technology, you could fight him on his own turf inside the Digiverse.

Jay: What do you mean inside the Digiverse?

Cole: Ugh, weren't you listening? He's going to put us into the video game.

Jay: I know, heh, I just wanted to hear it again!

Kazashi: But is it safe? You said experimental technology. As in, hasn't been tested.

P.I.X.A.L.: He is right, if anything were to happen to them inside the program--

Cyrus: Of course. Every step into the unknown has its dangers.

Kai: What dangers? What are they both talking about?

Cyrus: You know how in video games you get multiple lives?

Jay: Yeah, whoa.

Cyrus: It's not like that.

Jay: Oh.

Cyrus: Presto! We're up and running!

Postman: (He and the other citizens barge into the Borg tower.) Aha! You see? Borg is holding out on us. He does have power.

Cyrus: Oh, this is no time for more post-apocalyptic role playing, Postman.

Postman: This isn't a game anymore. We heard about the nindroid activity. What if they come back? We need power to defend ourselves. And I wanna catch up on my shows.

Computer: Would you like to play a game?

Postman: They are playing a game. Take back the power!

Aya: Seriously it had to say it now?!

Kai: Yes, yes it did.

Cole: No, stop!

Kai: We're trying to help you! (They stop attacking. Golden Power surrounds them.)

Jay: Uh.

Nya: Where's all the power coming from?

Kazashi: Golden Power.

Cyrus: It's already begun. The Overlord has started the transference.

Kai: That's mean, Caila is there!

(Lloyd groans as his Golden Power is being extracted. Also with Caila, she's been got shocked by electrocobrai.)