Season 9 Episode 1: Firstbourne

(With the original 6 ninja gone, the Sons of Garmadon took over Ninjago.)

Ultra Violet: (On TV.) Welcome back to Ultra Hunt! The place where hunting traitors couldn't be more fun. (Laughs.) The game show where you, the viewer, can win cash and rewards, or even the Grand Prize if you help us catch the Green Ninja and Blood Ninja.

Woman: (On TV.) I won! I made the call! I did that!

Ultra Violet: (On TV) Today's fugitive is the Police Commissioner! (Chopper Maroon goes up to a figure wearing green.)

Chopper Maroon: Hey, haven't you heard? The color green has been out lawed. Emperor Garmadon's orders. (He rips his cloak off, revealing Dareth.)

Dareth: Fine. You found the Brown Ninja. But I may not go quietly.

Chopper Maroon: (He digs through Dareth's bag and brings out a Puffy Potsticker.) Brown Ninja? Is he even on the list?

Mohawk: No list I know. Is his power hoarding food?

Dareth: I will have you know. (he takes the Puffy Potsticker.) my intense training requires a high calorie intake. And for the record, your insensitivity to this matter is downright cruel.

Chopper Maroon: (Laughs.) He's just a wannabe. Cut him loose.

Mohawk: Thanks for the breakfast.

Dareth: The Resistance will make you pay!

Chopper Maroon: What resistance? (They leave with his food. Dareth goes to a secret location.)

Dareth: It's freezing.

Misako: So they'll never bother to look here. Did you get food?

Dareth: Yeah, they took everything. Except..(He pulls out the now-stale two Puffy Potsticker.) Ah-ha! Mr. Chen's Puffy Potsticker. I was gonna save it for later, but it's yours. Eat up, Lloyd. Caila. You lost your Elemental Power, but not your appetite.

Lloyd: Uh, uh..they're just as hungry as I am.

Caila: Uh...huh, yeah, Lloyd's right. I'm not hungry at all. (Gesturing to Misako, Nya, and Tyke who is sitting beside Pixal. While Aarmau is sleeping.)

Misako: No, son. Caila. You need your strength.

Tyke: Yea.

Nya: And we're here to protect you, remember? We insist.

Caila: (She eat it in cringe.) Huh...yeah, puffy potsticker..

Lloyd: (He reluctantly eats it well the other cringe.) Hmm. Puffy.

Nya: Break's over. Let's go again. (Nya fights Lloyd and Caila while everyone else watches.)

Dareth: How goes the training for the leader and vice leader of our resistance?

Pixal: Truthfully- (Nya knocks Lloyd down also Caila too.)

Tyke: -Bad.

Pixal: Lloyd says he doubts he can lead us without what makes him powerful.

Dareth: But Nya still has her Power. Doesn't he believe it'll come back?

Misako: He wasn't talking about his power. He was talking about his Friends. Does with Caila.