1.

Katrina| September 29, 1987

"Katrina! I know damn well you ain't buying that boy gifts already you just met him two weeks ago" my bestie Gina says as I waited for the bake lady to finish writing my boyfriend name on the cake. Today is his birthday he turns 17.

The lady finished she hands me the cake I looked at it smiling. "Happy Birthday Donald" Gina reads out loud dryly.

"Can you stop it" I said she rolled her eyes. "fine" she mumbled.

"Thank you" I say I went to the cashier paid for the cake.

He doesn't know that I'm doing this I lied said I wasn't gone be able to do anything for his birthday which didn't end right he was upset.

"Thank you gram for waiting for us" I told her as we got inside.

"We appreciate it" Gina says smiling.

I looked out the window thinking about if he's going to love this stuff I brought him

Shit he better love this I brought this nigga a prince cd, men cologne set plus this cake.

"Thanks Grandma I'll call you back let you know I'm ready bye be safe".

We went inside the gate and walked up to the porch. I knocked on the door a few times before the open by Jojo he had a shock look before going back normal.

"Hi Jojo! Is Donald home" I question.

"Uhh yeah but he's sleeping right now"

"Can you wake him up this girl got cake and gifs for his birthday?!"

"Y-yeah".  He stutter.

Why he's acting so weird?.

"Are you gonna let us in?"

"Of course come in" we step in. "Wait here"

Instead going to the back he went to the backyard we heard music playing out the back. "I thought his ass was sleeping"

"Me too".

We walk to the backyard seeing girls there with drinks in their hands while Donald was sitting down in a chair while one girl was on his lap as Jojo was talking to him.

He turn his head saw me he tried to play it cool which pissed me off.

He whispered something in the girls ear she stood up got off of him.

I stood there lost for words all I knew this nigga was wasn't going to get this shit I brought him. I drop the bag on the ground and threw the cake trying to hit him but he ran. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU NIGGA" I yelled out.

They eyes were focused on us while we were going back and forth.

"I had no idea he had a girlfriend he told me he was single"