72.

Katrina

Katrina

After getting into our nice house I sat down and read some of the good bye cards I got from family and friends.

Grandma was in the kitchen cooking like always while Lori was playing with her dolls.

I told the Avery's about us moving to Atlanta they were devastated but I told them they can always come down here for the holidays or when ever.

As for Donald he stay down in California to help Monica during her pregnancy. I had stop worrying about other people put me frist.

"You got a job?"

"Actually I do not to far from the house a hair salon".

"Baby that's amazing".

"Yes the only thing is I know my check not going to be alot like it use to".

"Girl don't worry you not I get a check every month I'll go half in with you".

"I know Grandma" I gather all the cards up stacked them on the table.

"We'll I'm going to intrude myself to the neighbors I'll be back".

"Mommy I want to go".

"Okay come on". I held her hand and walked out the door.

"Hi I'm Katrina your new neighbor" I said reaching my hand out to a young lady.

"Nice to meet you I'm halle". We both shook hands.

"This is my daughter Lori".

Lori waved at her halle smiled

Lori waved at her halle smiled. "Hi cutie nice to meet ya you guys want to come in have some cookies treat me its delicious".

"No thanks I'm uhh going around Right now".

"Oh okay well I'm always here".

"Thanks" I say I walked around each house to say hello. I went to my last giving a knock.

"H-Hi my name is Katrina your new neighbor"

"Nice to meet you I'm Raphael " we shook hands.

"Nice to meet you too lil one".

Lori smiled.

"See you around "

"You too" I walked out the drive way going back to my house I locked the door.

Grandma set all the plate on the table bring the food there.

The phone ringed I went to go answer it's my baby Donald. "How it's going?"

"So far so good this house is beautiful when you see you're gonna love it". He laughs.

"Sounds like I am the way you describing it how is Lori".

"Great she love it she loves her new room too".

"That's good we'll I was just checking on ya I gotta finished working I love you".

"I love you too I talked to you later".

"Bye" we hung up just as I placed the phone on the hook the phone ringed again.

I picked the phone back up it was no other than Lloyd. "BITCH WHY THE FUCK YOU MOVED TO ATLANTA WITH MY BABY WITH OUT TELLING ME!".

"Boy I shouldn't have to tell you shit I'm a grown ass woman-".

"I'M HER FATHER I HAD TO FIND OUT THROUGH MY PARENTS WHAT SHIT IS THAT?... KATRINA YOU REALLY GOT ME ON A YOU KNO WHAT-".

"You not gone do shit".

"Put my baby on the phone".

"Lori come here" Lori got off from the chair walked over I placed the phone to her ear. "Hi daddy, yes I love it here our house is big like our old one my room is big too mommy gonna decorate...Yes sir I love you too mommy daddy wants to talk to you" i rolled my eyes put the phone back to my ear.

"When I'm going to see my baby?"

"We'll come down to visit ever holiday or if you want to visit we'll meet somewhere like a park or a some restaurant other than that you not welcome "

"YOU ONE BITER ASS BABY MAMA WHY YOU TRYING ME LIKE THAT LIKE I'M A CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER? WHEN I SEE YA I'M SLAP THE SHIT OUTTA YOU THATS ON MY DAUGHTER LAME ASS HOE" he hungs up the phone.

That's why he's not seeing our child. I hung up the phone and walked to the table sat next to Lori ate my dinner enjoying my lovely home!.