2.

Katrina

Katrina

Donald made me question more about our so called relationship I was a good girlfriend that stayed loyal and made sure he was straight. No I wasn't no sugar mama he had his own money he had a lil job and also was in a band in his dad church where they go perform at shows or different churches.

"Y'all relationship toxic as fuck".

"Yes it is but we're working on it" I say as I bit into my chicken sandwich.

Donald comes to the table taking a seat over to me he place a kiss on my cheek making me smile. "Please don't stop" he fake moan in my ear causing me to hit his arm. "shut up" I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Gosh"

"Can't lie you was sounding like that"

"Donald"

"Ight fine"

Lloyd walked up to the table hand Gina packs of mustard. "Thank you"

He glance over at me and Donald before smirking. "Wanna sit with us?"

"Nah I'm sit over with my homies I wanna sit with y'all lame asses but appreciate it" he leaves sitting with his crew.

"Why your brother is like that?"

"He's not that bad he's actually sweet he just had his ways".

"I see" Donald mumbled.

"Nigga please you the biggest cheater in school that I know ion see why Katrina keeps taking your ass back".

"Gina stop it".

"What is the truth you deserve better "

"Yo why you're in a business- shit ain't perfect with us but we're meant to be together already stay out of it".

"Whatever " she replied.

I didn't like how they got into it I know Gina trying to look out for me but she needs to stay in her place I don't be all in her business with her boyfriend la'mar .

Donald was pissed to the point be couldn't eat his food anymore he he left from the table. "Bab-" I sign rub my forehead.

In class I was worried if he was okay Gina went in on him not say he doesn't deserve it.

It was the end of the day I met up with him. "You gone have to end your friendship with Gina or else we over I mean that"

"What ? No Gina been my bestie for years she's like a sister".

"You a bitch dawg I swear"

"I'm a bitch?! Okay".

Him calling me out my name hurted than ever.

"Fuck you"

"You already did that" I slapped him which made him held his jaw as I was cursing him out. "Girl" he slap me hard to the point I sit out blood.

When I saw the blood I freaked out started crying.

He was shocked. "I'm s-sorry, fuck why you made me react this way man" he grabs out a towel wipe my mouth as I cried.

"Why you hit me"

"You shouldn't hit me first baby" he kept apologizing to me helping me get to the car. "You can't keep crying I can't have you looking like that dropping you off making people think you getting a abuse and shit"

He's right I don't want him to get go to jail for a little fight we had. "I promise you it will never happen" I nodded my head.

He kissed my cut lip.

~

I was at work now stacking up the candles and perfume it was boring day for me.

"Katrina!"

"Yes?"

"I'm gonna go take a smoke break be back in ten" i nodded my head at my boss sam.

Dang I'm starting to get hungry Sam came back I told him I'm going to get a snack I left out heading to the food court. I went grabbed me a slick of pizza and sun chips with a water bottle.

I sat down and ate it was time for me to clock in I went back to work.

I got off at 9:00 grandma picked me up she was explaining to me how she keep hearing some neighbors having sex on some nights.

She was talking about Donald and I it was cringe!.

"Ew that's so nasty"

"I know so disrespectful one day I'm have a talk with them".

"No don't" I say.

"Why"

"Because I'm- I'm gonna do it" I say.

"Okay please do cause lord I couldn't sleep".

"Don't worry I'll take care of it" I mumbled.

At home I took me a hot shower came out dressed in a big t and shorts as my hair was damp and wet.

I went laid down my phone ring I answered. "Hello".

"Hey baby it's me" Donald....."hi"

"You good"

"Yeah I am you?"

"Mhm took me a nap"

"Oh okay can you pick me up for school tomorrow?"

"Of course be there in the morning ight"

"Okay good night love you"

"Love you too" he replied.