50.

Lloyd

Lloyd

I agree on this movie night
bullshit for my mom's and daughter's sake We watched princess and the frog it was good definitely worth watching with your children.

I would look at Trina from Time to time to see if I was looking at looking at me she was at the Conner of her eye I had to laugh at the shit.

The movie ended, Lori fell asleep I got her and laid her down in her room I came out saw Trina still on the couch. "Are you going to move I'm finna go to bed".

"You could've said that with a little less attitude but yeah have fun laying there lonely".

"What you mean? You sleeping in bed lonely too".

"No I'm not".

No this bitch didn't.

"Tell him to come on so I can pop his ass". I told her

"I'm playing can't take a joke?".

"Not shit like that I can't why you keep trying me like I'm a fuck nigga you know how I get down, just give me some covers please damn" I sign sat down on the couch and covered  my face stressed.

She comes back with the covers gives them to me. "I was playing Lloyd I'm sorry".

"I bet you're goodnight" I laid down on the couch on putting the covers over my face.

I slowly moved the covers from my face saw her standing there still. "Why the fuck you still standing there go to bed".

"I am damn" she leaves off but comes back a few minutes. "Lloyd ".

"What?" I asked as my eyes were closed.

"I can't sleep".

"What that got to do with me".

"Why you still on this bullshit what your mom told you to be nice to me".

"I don't always gotta listen to my mom I'm a grown ass man- if I want to be nice or me to you I can".

"I can't " she folded her arms started sniffing like she was about to cry.

Not this shit I sat up looked at her. "I'm sorry, can you please leave me alone I'm trying to sleep Katrina ".

"But I can't"

"Oh my god" I mumbled.

"Ight let's go to the room " I got off the couch walked behind her to our use to be room. I put my pillows and covers on the floor laid down.

"Goodnight "

She got in bed laid down that's when she started talking to me. I didn't have time to go back and forth with her I was tired than a motherfucker.

"I was thinking about going to Atlanta with Lori to start a new life me down here ain't shit I'm tired of seeing the same people and making the same mistakes I'm not taking her away from you she will come and visit you or you can fly out see us".

"You ain't going no where, you staying down here- I can't believe that came out your mouth " I mumbled.

"I don't want to be here anymore I don't I feel like everyone hates me exactly you Lloyd I forgave for this shit you put me through but everyone looks at me like I'm the problem!". She then cries.

I got up saw her turn over with the covers over her.

the last thing I want to see is her crying, her crying made me sad like I'm the one who's wrong.

I got in bed turn her over wipe her tears with my thumb.

"You know I love you, I just don't like the shit you do it's gonna take time for me to forgive you I can't say what our relationship is right now".

"I understand I do- what bout you Lloyd your street life the way you but your hands on me I forgave you".

"Don't even try to tittle me as a abuser you pushed me there from the time at the club with Tyree I don't really know if you was telling me the truth about that" she then sat up look at me.

"Lloyd I swear to God I didn't know he was your oop I put my hands on the Bible ".

"Yeah yeah you shouldn't have been in the club anyways".

"Whatever " she mumbled.

"Look would you like to cuddle with me yes or no I'm tired and I want to go to sleep ". A smiled lifted on her face. I laid down she laid on her on my chest. "Goodnight baby".

"Night" I replied falling asleep.