22.

Donald | School graduation

"Aww look at my handsome boys" mom said as she snapped Dalvin and I picture.

"Nig- we made it" kci said correcting himself in front of my mom as he held his diploma up in the air. "I'm see where y'all father is".

  "Okay"  I said as I kissed her on. The cheek.

As I talked to the guys and people congratulate us I was trying to spot Trina. I saw her walk the stage that girl got big! She looked cute pregnant tho I had to hold my laugh in as she walked down the stairs the girl looked like a whale.

I'm proud of her finishing school she prove my ass wrong thinking she was going to drop out. I spotted Katrina she was fanning her face like she been crying.

Our eyes met for a few seconds I saw her smiling a bit as she slightly waved.

She then came over making a nigga get nervous. "Congratulations"

"You too" I hugged her giving her a tight hug smelling my favorite perfume that she liked to wear for me. I let go looking down at her stomach. She playful hit my arm. "Stop I know I look big".

"You look great with the pregnancy what are you having if you don't mind of me asking?"

"A girl"

I gasped. "No! Katrina"

"Yes sir I am".

The guys came giving her a hug. "Trina it's so good to see you ma".

"You too I miss you guys" she said.

"Miss you too" Dalvin said.

Lloyd walked over place his arms around her.  "Congratulations" Jojo said.

"We appreciate it so uhh what y'all doing after this my mom's throwing us a party at the house I would like for y'all to come" he said.

"Nun man we down"

"For sho I'll see y'all there c'mon baby" she walked off.

"Are we going for real?" Dalvin asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Why not" I say.

We went back to the house got dressed I didn't put nothing really on to show out on a motherfucker i had my white t shirt and jean jacket pants shoes with sunglasses.

His house was packed with a lot of folks mostly bloods the same people I saw last time. I stayed in a corner bobing my head to candy by cameo.

"Nigga this party is lit".

"Yea until some shit pops off" I said.

"I see some nigga from last time at the party Gina through the shoot those crips like that one" kci said as he pointed at one dude with little ponytails in hair sucking on a baby pacifier.

His eyes met with kci I quickly put kci hand down. "Why the fuck you pointed?!" I whispered yelled.

Secs later he came over mugging us. "Y'all niggas good?"

"Aye no disrespect my brother didn't mean any harm by pointing at you he just remembered you from the last party Gina had" Jojo said being honest.

"I'm not use to nigga pointing and shit where from if a nigga does that they trying to try you" .

"We don't want no smoke at all I'm sorry if I offend you I'm kci, these are my brothers Jojo Dalvin and Devante ".

"Wassup I'm dooky I'm Lloyd homie ".

I figured they act just alike with that hard shit deep down inside they sum punk ass niggas.

"Y'all seem like some good dudes come meet our crew" we followed him out in the backyard where Lloyd and some guys were at the table playing cards and Trina was sitting on his lap. "I win now give me my money".

A man pulled out a wall of money and handed it to Lloyd he grabs it place it in his pockets. "Damn" kci mumbled.

Trina got up whispered something in his ear he nodded his head went back playing cards this was the perfect time to get her alone talk to her. I followed behind her to the kitchen. " Hi Donald want something to drink?'

"Ugh yea if y'all have any I'll I see is liquor" she giggled.

"I made sure we brought soda and water" she hand me a sprite.

I lean back on the counter drink my soda. Trina opened the oven smacked her lips. "Are you kidding me they ate all my wings" .

That was fucked up knowing she's pregnant.

"Is there anymore to eat I can run to McDonald's get you a meal".

"It is not my favorite I've been feeling Wings all day I had them in the oven to stay warm".

"I'll run get you wings"

"It's fine really" Lloyd comes in. "Damn baby what's taking you so long thirsty as hell".

"Sorry babe bout to fix my plate of wings but they're gone now".

"Who ate them?"

"I don't know it's fine I'll eat pizza"

"You sure I'll have dooky go get you some it's not a problem".

"It's fine" she fixed her plate grabbed his soda followed him out the door.