20.

Donald

Donald

"Have y'all seen Trina at school lately?" Dalvin asked us as we shook our heads no.

"The last time I spoke with her was when we were at the soda machine other than that nah".

"It's not like her missing days like that I'm worried about her we should go visit her " .

"For what she's not dating de no more" kci says.

"So what she was a good girlfriend but he fucked that up".

"Shut up Dalvin" I said as I rolled my eyes. "Just saying man we should go visit her she might be sick "

Dalvin does have a point it's not like her missing school. "We'll y'all asses go check up on here I'm gonna be here watching TV if any shit pops off don't call me".

"Punk ass" Jojo says.

We left while kci stayed we pulled up to Trina house I stayed in the car while Dalvin and Jojo went to go knock on the door minutes later the door opened.

Trina was wearing a big t shirt and house shoes with her hair in a ponytail.

Damn I wish I could hear what they saying. Dalvin turned around and gave me the sign to get out of the car.

I got out the car went inside the gate up to the porch. I had my hands in my pocket as she got all shy like she did when we first met.

"Hi".

"Sup what's been up with you why you haven't been to school?"

"Sick"

"You don't look sick to me what's been up with you for real Trina?"

"Sick why you guys so worried".

"Ugh because you always been a sister to me I never forgot when you looked out for me" Dalvin said as he smiled at her.

she smirked.

"Cut the shit Trina be honest with us what the hell been going on".

"It's nun of your damn business like you care".

"I- do you know never mind fuck this" I turn bout to walk off until she said something that made my heart drop and shattered into pieces. "I'm pregnant there I said it"

Dalvin and Jojo eyes wide as their mouth parted. "How could you let the nigga get you pregnant "

"It was unexpected okay it's not like you the father".

How she let him get her pregnant but not me it was many of times when she told me to wear a condom I did out of the respect of us both being young parents is a struggle I wouldn't want her to be a young mom miss out on things.

"This is too much information I'll be in the car" Jojo left went to the car so did dalvin.

"You know why now you can go".

"I can't believe you fuck up your life over his wanna be thug ass".

"You just mad you not the father"

"The point I'm mad about is how you let the nigga fuck your life off so young do you know what responsibility you have now Trina huh? You don't you so damn stupid to let him do that to you"

She folded her arms started blinking her eyes and huffing real fast like she was about to cry I didn't want to hear all that shit.

I gave it to her ass I was so pissed to the point I had to calm myself down then Jojo beep the horn. She slam the door to myself witch I didn't give a fuck.

We went back to the house told kci he sat there shaking his head through it all. "That was a trap he ain't going no where now he's going to be in her life until that baby turn 18 damn...."..

"Bruh how could she have a baby on me I know we ain't together but man that shit hurts" I said.

"Maybe we should've went there" Jojo said.

"Hey we were going to find out one day"

"I need some air" I got up left from the living room went to the backyard suddenly tears fell down from my eyes I busted out cried I felt hand on my back I turn saw JoJo. "Let it out bro".

"H-How could she" I cried out.

Jojo continues to rub my back as I cried even harder that shit hurted me more than anything.