61.

Katrina

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Katrina

God this man is so fine just look at him his eyes, lips the way he smirks and licks them while looking at you, drives a girl crazy! .

"No ring?".

"Nope why would I wear it when I'm on a date with someone?"

"A date?- right that would be disrespectful".

"Yes it would" I sip a little of my strawberry wine.

"Taste this" Donald dug into his Pound cake with his folk. He held it up to my mouth I slowly opened my mouth.

"That's good" I say.

He smirks "I told ya you gotta trust me I know what's good".

"Oh really?"

"Hell yeah girl don't play with me" I giggled.

I was really having a nice time Donald took all the things I was worried about. To the point I started to cry I knew felt like this in a long time. "Why you crying?".

"I'm just happy your back thats all thank you for putting up with my shit even when I broke your hurt said some mean shit I been goinf through a lot that's all but I'm gonna get threw it gotta stayed prayed up" I said wipe my tears.

"I'm always going to be here even when shit gets rocky" he pulled my hands into his. I look down at his gold rings on his fingers that were shining you could tell they were real.

We are in the car now Donald left off the roof top my hair went everywhere from the wind as Donald speed a little.

He pulls up at the beach the one we went to back in high school. I got out the car and closed the door.

I walk to the sand watch the waves go I closed my eyes hearing the birds and the waves.

Donald walk up standing beside me. "You remember it here?".

I nodded my head. "It's been a long time".

Donald pulled out a cigarette lit it up begin smoking it. I snatch it out his mouth and  through it in the water.

"Hey! Why would you do that?" He asked.

"Because it's not good to smoke those now what you done do bout it" I playfully push him.

"Watch it now" he say I rolled my eyes did again.

He pulled me in his arms and we both fell on the sand.

I giggled.

He kissed me. "You like that".

"I will if you kiss me more" his lips clashed to mines he added his tongue. I was moaning like crazy.

"Let's get in the car".

He gets up and I got up pulling his arm to the car I watched him get inside I took off my panties under my dress I claimed on top of him taking off his belt. Took his man hood out his boxers I slowly stroke it. He lean his head back moan in pleasure.

Once it hard enough I climbed on top of him I grip his arm as I slowly road on it. He took my tits out suck on them as I begin to bounce fast.

"It feels so good". He grip my ass going to my neck sucking it. I felt myself getting wet and wetter.

"I'm cumming" I lean even more bouncing as I cream on him.

"Mmmmmh" he held me.

He thrusts in me I stop riding wrap my arms around his neck as I moan in pleasure. "Fuck baby I want you to cum in me". He did just that.

"Damn" he mumbled. "It's still good".

"Of course why it wouldn't be".

"Ion know I just thought it would be lose" .

"Ah" I hit him.

"That's not nice to say"

"I was playing, you better keep your hands to yourself".

I playfully rolled my eye placed my lips to his cutting him off by making out with him.

𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙶𝚘𝚗' 𝙲𝚛𝚢 | 𝙳. 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें