27.

Katrina | 1991 ~ Three years later

It's a new year new me I needed to make changes in my life as for Lloyd he wasn't going anywhere but by changing I  mean I got my own apartment I saved enough money I changed my job I work at a nearby bank 30 minutes away from my apartment I was damn proud of myself.

I watched Lori walked around Knocking things down off the table. "No ma'am hey I'll talk to you later" I told Gina as I hug up the phone.

I got up walked up to her she quickly ran around the table as she giggled. "No stop Running " she tripped on her top she fell downsnd cries. "See what happens " I laid her down in her crib but on cartoons gave her bottle.

I sat back down grabbed my notebook took notes

The door opens Lloyd comes in I got up went to give him a hug and kiss. "Hi baby what you doing?".

"Studying you here early?".

"It ain't popping tonight, plus I wanted to come home I miss the hell out of y'all " he told me making me smile. "Aw babe".

As he changed into his clothes I warm up his food I made. He comes to the table ate.

Out of nowhere we noticed Lori out of crib with her bottle in her hand. "how in the hell did she get out of there" she ran over to her daddy he placed her in his arm. "What I told you bout getting out that crib huh? Baby you don't remember when I told you about that she did that to me last time I was on the couch watching TV then out of no where I heard the fridge opened I got scared so I slowly walked to the kitchen saw her in there in the banana pudding " I laughed. "She almost gave Daddy a heart attack ".

"We need to do something about this she is getting into stuff now".

He nodded his head as he feed. "You getting more thick".

"I am".

"Yeah thick thighs saves lives"

"Why thank you I have been in the gym working on more".

"The way you wearing that button up shirt showing them legs like that turning a nigga on" .

"Am I dad- Lori ready to go to bed" as I tried to get her she begins to cry.

Lloyd laughs. "she knows what she's doing".

"Yes she is" I replied moving my hair in the back of my ear.

I laid in bed reading a book while Lloyd was in Lori's bedroom putting her in bed.

He comes in laying on my stomach I ran my hand in his hair. "Tired".

"Mhm Lori is something else" .

"Your mom said she she acts just like you did when you were little ".

"My mom be telling stories Don't see"

"I believe her"

"You do?"

"Half".

"Ooo wait until I tell her what you said "

"No don't " we both laughed.

~

Donald

Donald

I put the last quarter in the pay phone I can't believe this shit happened to me. "Aye it's kci"

"Yo k are you busy right now?"

"Nah wassup"

"Can you pick me up from the bowling alley my damn car broke down".

"Yeah I'm on my way" I went back to the car Monica had a disappointing on her face. "I'm sorry we can reschedule this party another time".

"No we are not I told people that you were gonna be there- I can't lie to them".

"Fuck them i have other things to worry bout like my car I gotta get my shit fix".

Kci pulled up I got out hop in the front waiting on her. "Man tell her to hurry up" I smacked my lips got on the car going to mines.

"Girl, come on he doesn't have all day".

"Just leave I'm have someone else to pick me up".

I rolled my eyes left going back to kci car. I told him what happened.

"Man she's pressing your ass" kci laughs. "Come on man that ain't funny".

"That's who you wanted to be with now you got her dawg".

"Shut up what bout you your ass still single".

"Happy stress-free don't have to worry about what my girl doing I don't have to a nigga yeah ya boy living good".

"Uhh have you heard from Trina?".

"Nah man I heard she's doing good for herself got her own place and work at a bank no more bath and body works ".

She's doing well for herself I see.

"You miss her?"

"Um nah man just thought bout her".

"Nigga stop lying " I smiled.

"Okay I see it's been three years man no calls no visits it's good she's doing fine ight".

"Mhm" .