39.

Katrina

Katrina

Donald called me ask if I could come  help him post signs at the store. Here I am standing next to him posting them out the window. "I appreciate you for coming to help I needed someone everyone I called were busy quote on quote". I giggled.

"Maybe they're " 10 minutes later we finished we went inside too a break we sat on the floor Donald played mary Jane by rick james on his cd player.

We both laid down on the floor I played with my fingers as we talked. "Can I ask you a question"

"Yeah".

"Did you wanted to come for real to help or come see me".

"Both" I mumbled.

"I figured you still have feelings for me.... don't you".

"I'm not answering that question" I said.

"If you not in love with him way stay; you playing with both man you lucky I'm not a crazy motherfuckers like Lloyd, just leave if you not happy "

"I am!......he came into my life when I was at my lowest after we broke up y'all can say whatever y'all want but the Lloyd I know is a sweetheart ".

"To you but the Lloyd we know is a blood that has bodies I ain't finna be one of them so this fling we have got to stop before I end up hurt or you".

"He doesn't know or will know bout us Lloyd hasn't ever fucked with you".

"Lloyd always wanted you you can't lie.....since highschool he won you after I fucked up".

"No he didn't shit happened unexpected "

"Whatever you can leave now I appreciate the help" he got up from the floor went to his office slam the door.

I got up walk to the door tried to open it but the door was locked. That's when I banged on it. "OPEN UP THIS DOOR!"

"BYE KATRINA GO HOME".

"FUCK YOU DON'T EVER CALL ME AGAIN WITH YOUR E.T LOOKING ASS".

I lefr out the store went home I ran pass Lloyd crying I went in the room locked the door. That's when he banged on the door. "UNLOCK THE DOOR, BABY WHAT'S GOING ON".

"I'm fine!".

seconds later he bust through the door. "I want to be alone"

"Can you please talk to me I can help you know that babe" I shook my head as tears fell down myself.

"Depressed?" That's when I nodded my head I wipe my tears and explain to him why I was depressed without the cheating part I was so scared on how he would react how unfaithful I been to him with my ex.

"Calm down get rest I'll take care of Lori tonight tomorrow we'll have a fresh start okay?".

"Okay" he kissed me.

He helped me lay down And placed a kiss on my forehead. "I love you we'd talk later". That's when he left out the door I fell fast asleep.