70.

Katrina

Katrina

I took Lori to the cemetery to visit my parents that died in a car crash I never talked to anyone because no one ever asked me about my parents since I talked so much about my grandma.

"Place it inside the vase?" She asked.

"Yes baby" I help her.

We stood there for a minute looking at the headstone I was getting emotional so had to leave I didn't want to cry in front of my baby.

Donald was gone with Monica to their doctor appointment to check on their child.

"Mommy when I'm going to see daddy I miss him" she asked as we sat at the red light.

I looked back at her she bit on her nails.

"We not too far from him wanna go visit?".

"Yes".

"Okay let's go get something to eat first want popeyes".

I grab us box of chicken went over to Lloyd House I know he doesn't want to see me but I'm sure he would love to see his daughter.

I walked her up to the front door and knocked on it a few times he came to the door and opened it saw me first. "Daddy".

He looks down saw her he smiles. "Lori come here".

He kisses her cheek making her giggle. "Want you got there smells good".

"Popeyes mommy brought me, I can give you sum mommy forgot to get you box".

"It's okay you eat your food let's get you inside". He goes in leaving the door wide opened for me to come in. "I'm going to eat In the car".

"Why?"

"I have a phone call I'm waiting on" he rolled his eyes. "Ight whatever" He shuts the door I walked in the car and ate.

I was thinking if Donald was done at the appointment. I called his phone it went straight to voicemail I called again it went straight to voicemail.

"Hi babe it's me checking to see everything alright give me a call back love you" I hung up the phone and sign.

Lloyd and Lori came out the house with toys.

He waved his hand in the air to get my attention I step out the car. "Yea".

"Keep an eye on her while I use the bathroom".

He leaves I walked up to the porch watching her play.

He comes out the house pick up Lori putting her in her little car moving her around the driveway.