77.

Katrina

Katrina

"Mommy".

"Yes" I replied as I focused on folding up clothes.

"Look what I found" I turned and saw Lori holding up a gun aiming at me I was shocked as my heart pound out my chest. "Honey w-were did you get that?" I said slow as I drop a shirt of her on the couch.

"On the dresser it fell I believe it's daddy's?"

"What's minds?" Lloyd questioned as he came out the bathroom. "This!" She turn to him and aim it up.

I had to come on with someone in order to get the game I didn't want to scare her and have her hit the trigger so I slowly walked over and talked to her.

Lloyd stood froze as he saw his baby girl holding up a gun at him. "Baby give it to mommy that's a bad object to hold".

"It is I thought you use for protection?"

I walked even slow as I was getting closer.

That's when Lloyd sweet talked her making her focus on him that's when I hurry grabbed the gun.

Lloyd hurry and grabbed her hugging her tight as he kissed her cheek.

I took the gun place it on top of my closet after I did I cried my baby held a gun at me I know she didn't mean it but still so scary.

Why Lloyd would placed it where our daughter could get ahold to it.

Lloyd walked in the closet and asked if I was okay. "How could you place a gun where our daughter can get ahold of?".

"I forgot I'm sorry".

"No you know if you think my child is ever gonna live with you, you crazy as hell".

I went in Lori's room hug her kissed her. My baby is only fours year she doesn't really know nothing she doesn't understand what her father does for living all she know is that he's a great father in her eyes.

"Mommy my fault?".

"No honey not at all".

"I didn't know that was a gun dad told me that what kills people I don't want to kill you or dad I love you both very much i was trying to show thats all". She bite on her nails looking scared.

"I know I know you okay it's not your fault mommy not mad" I told her being honest.

I stayed pissed that night at Lloyd to the point I stayed in the living laying on the couch.

"You that mad?".

"What do you expect?"

"It wasn't my fault".

I put the covers over my face to let him know I was fine talking he smacked his lips went back to the room.

I'm going thru alot Donald haven't call me and now this with my daughter I'm trying to keep my head above things but right now I'm going through a breakdown.