78.

Lloyd "Finally I thought you said you were gonna be back in two days?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Lloyd
"Finally I thought you said you were gonna be back in two days?". Joy asked as she sat on the couch.

I walked past holding my bag of clothes taking them in the room. I came back out to check if she made any dinner. Left over Chinese food the fuck is this?!.

I smacked my lips and shut the fridge walked past leaving out the door I went got into my 64 Impala drove to my parents house.

They were shocked to see me especially mama she gave me a tight hug and kissed my cheek this is what I needed a mother's love.

"Ma Did you make any food?".

"Of course come to the table" I walked to the table sat down. She sat my plate of food as I ate I thought about last night it fucked me up seeing my little girl holding that gun.

I should've brought that with me but me I like to stay strap just in case some shit pops off I don't care where I am I always bring that heat.

"You okay baby you don't seem like yourself?".

"Yes ma'am thinking about Lori you know I went and saw her".

"Aww you did how was she!"

"Good ma she got so big she were just in my arms".

"Kids grow fast"

I didn't tell her about the gun accident she'll be pissed that I even had that wit me.

As I was eating Gina came inside the kitchen running over to me wrapping her arms around my neck. "Dang are you trying to kill me!"

"Ah shit up I miss you big head".

"Miss me oh please..... I'm kidding I miss you too".

"Look at you two hold on let mama get her camera " she came back with the camera and held it up took a big of us put as Gina had her arms around my neck.

"One more....okay" she sat the camera down.

"Where you been?".

"I was in Atlanta visiting Lori".

"Oh my god Really Trina let you see her".

"Of course why she wouldn't".

"Ion know she told me she didn't want us to tell you were she stayed at".

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Yea" I mumbled.

*

I stayed at my parents house in my old room drawing shit I use to do back in high school.

After drawing my gang sign I turn to a clean sheet of paper and begin drawing Lori I looked up a pic on my wall of Lori

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After drawing my gang sign I turn to a clean sheet of paper and begin drawing Lori I looked up a pic on my wall of Lori.

It took almost three hours

to make sure it was perfect there was no way I was gonna mess up on my daughter pic.

I played a LL Cool j tape on my radio boped my head to the bad song it's a Banga.

I finished looked at the drawing and smiled to myself.

"I did that" I mumbled to myself.

I didn't add any color I liked just how it is I wrote my name on the left side and wrote a little note just in case she sees this when she gets older look back on how her dad was a dope ass writer!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I didn't add any color I liked just how it is I wrote my name on the left side and wrote a little note just in case she sees this when she gets older look back on how her dad was a dope ass writer!.

I close my book up placed it back in the draw and went laid down in my whole ll while tape play low on my radio.

For some reason I couldn't sleep that's when I went in my draw and got my sleeping pills This used to help me sleep when I couldn't sleep at night I was always used to staying up all day and night hustling or gang banging with dooky and his brothers.

I pop me one in my mouth a few minutes I felt myself get sleepy. Music tape start over and I drift off to sleep.

𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙶𝚘𝚗' 𝙲𝚛𝚢 | 𝙳. 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें