11.

Katrina

Katrina

"I haven't met his ex don't plan to don't care" I heard Donald so girl said as Gina and I was at the tennis courts. "Gina that bitch got one more time to say some slick shit ".

"Just ignore it "she mumbles as the girl walks by she looks at me and rolls her eyes as she walks with two girls I don't care about them bitches they can get their ass whooped.

"Is there a problem" I asked her.

"Who me"

"Yes you who the hell else I talking to".

"I'm sorry I don't know what your name is"

"Don't need to know look stop talking about me I know Donald probably told you about me you ain't gotta worry about me messing with his anymore" I said.

"Girl bye I ain't got time for this".

"Good choice" I yelled out.

Bitch got some nerves I begin to play tennis as I played a ball hit me on my beast. "Ow". I looked up saw who did it . I ran up to her  pulled her down on the ground start pouching the hell out of her.

She did that on purpose. I felt a pair of hands grabbed me other than Donald. He been across the way from on the basketball courts.

"Trina what the fuck is wrong with you why you beat her like that"..

"She shouldn't never threw the ball at me".

"Monica you alright baby" I pushed him making him almost fall. "Fuck you and her".

"You crazy bitch" Monica said as she got up dusting off herself. The  coach. "What the hell going on"

Donald looked at me in disbelief then back at Monica. "We fought".

"You two let's go"

I went inside the principal office holding a ice back on my face. "Katrina I'm disappointed in you you always been a good straight a student you what made you fight her?"

"Well she kept talking about me on behalf of my ex they now going out I don't care but what really made me mad is when she threw the ball at me"

Principal Daniels wasn't going for it I suspected for ten days I took it , I got sent home .

After school I got a unexpected call from Donald I hung up on his ass.

The phone ringed again "DONALD STOP CALLING ME!-"

"It's Lloyd princess what that nigga calling you for?".

"Hey I promise you nothing me and his girl got into it I got suspended for ten days".

"Did you whoop her ass"

"I did" we laugh on the phone.

"All jokes set aside you too pretty to be fighting so lame ass bitch fuck that hoe you ain't with him you with me so drop it you at school to get your education not fighting bitches "

"You right but I couldn't take the disrespect like you wouldn't from a different gang " .

"True......"

"Speaking of school why you didn't come today?"

"Well love I had to take care some things "

"Oh Kay I'm call you later I finna go take a shower talk to you later "

"Ight bye princess " he hangs up I went took my a shower I came back out getting dressed but jumped once I heard banging on my door who the fuck knowing on my door like that.

I walk out the room looked out the window saw Donald this time this nigga had rage in his eyes scared me I didn't know what he was gonna do . "What fool" I said out the window.

"Girl opened up this door I need to talk to you" ..

"We talking no" .

"KATRINA OPEN UP THE DOOR" he yells as I slightly jumped.

I opened up the door he rushed him slapping the door I slamming the door I stepped back folded my arms . "You had no damn right hitting Monica"

"WAS YOU THERE WHEN SHE WAS TALKING SHIT TO ME NO SO SHUT THE YELL UP" I yelled back. ..

He was talking up for her not me but I that was his girl. I suddenly broke down into tears. "I can't go now I shouldn't open up the door for your ass".

"Katrina I- I'm sorry I wasn't there to know what really happened it seems like she triggered you".

"S-she did she know we are over so why keep bothering me about it" I sniff.

"Sorry I shouldn't go now" he says turning walking to the door leaving out leaving me there to cry more. "Damn" I mumbled between my cries.