40.

Lloyd It fucked me up last night when Trina came home crying I didn't understand why we been doing good hell I have so that shocked the hell out of me

Lloyd
It fucked me up last night when Trina came home crying I didn't understand why we been doing good hell I have so that shocked the hell out of me.

She calmed down got herself together but that part of me wanted to know so bad what's going on.

I sat out in the backyard watching Lori play with her electric car as I smoked my cigarette.

Trina came out with a blanket wrapped around her as she came kissed my cheek. "No more crying?"

"No, it was just one of them days that's all".

"Mommy" Lori said as she drove past her.

"Hi" she giggled.

I tossed the cigarette and blew the last smoke out. "Are you pregnant?"

"No"

"Someone died?"

"No, baby I'm fine".

"Then what the fuck was that the other day I can't keep guessing  Everytime you are in your feelings, I'm a monster I-  I would never hurt you i love you with all my heart i will die for you".

"Honey I'm fine please can we let it go".

"Yeah" I shrugged I tried.

I stood there watching Lori play with her car for a few more minutes before I took her in.

Lori got tired I went laid her down in her bed came back in the living room.

Trina sat at the table sat fruit and wine at the table for us. She pat the couch. "Come sit"

I walked over sat down she hand my glass of wine kissed my cheek. "Drink"

I sip it a little before placing it down on the table and ate the fruit.

"Let's get married"

"What?"

"Yes I love you I want this to work if you love me then you will"

"Okay"

"I'm serious Lloyd I want us to get married you and me at the court house I don't care about the big wedding shit all that is unnecessary to me and-". I cut her off by kissing her.

This girl wants to marry me I thought things were ending between us only God knows how I would react if she told me she wanted us to end I love this girl to death will do anything for her she knows that.

"Mrs Avery it is" I said going back kissing her.

~ months later........