56.

Donald

Donald

I brought Katrina a gift before going to the Christmas party I didn't want to go there empty handed.

I parked the car got over went over to Monica side opened her door she got out looking beautiful wearing a gold silk dress.

Kci pulled up with Dalvin and Jojo, they got out the car followed behind us. You could hear Christmas music out the door.

I pulled the door open we entered inside the building I didn't expect to see alot of people.

I looked around saw how nice the place was decorated. Kids were ruining around as the grownups were talking.

"There you guys go" Katrina said as she walked up to us looking very beautiful. Gave Monica a hug then me. I gave her the gift bag. "This for you".

"Oh thanks". She walked over to the boys and greeted them. La'mar and Lloyd soon walked over dappin me and the boys it felt strange but hell we all adults.

"There's planty of food, games, liquor if anyone wanna get loose" Lloyd said.

"Shit okay" Katrina went back to Lloyd as wrapping her arms around as her other hand was on his chest. "We'll be on the other side of room if y'all wanna chat".

"Alright girl " they walked off Lori ran to them.

That was supposed to be me I was supposed to be in Lloyd's shoes.

At least she's happy, she will always be a niggas first love.

Me Monica got drinks and wigs we walked around talking to a few people.

I felt a small tap on my legs I look down saw Lori. "Hey, do you remember me?".

"How can't I you the most adorable thing I ever seen hey Lori how you been?".

"Good, want a candy cane?" She held up the candy cane to me. "Sure" I grab it .

"Thank you".

"You welcome, what about you miss?"

"I would love one" she gave her one.

"I got two left for my mom and dad ion think I should give one he's been eating them all days mom had to get on him about eating almost all of em" I laugh.

"I don't think your dad shouldn't either, your dad gonna have a stomach ache"

"I'm keep it I gotta check up on my grandma y'all in a few" she ran off in her little shoes.

Monica giggled.

"She's so smart and precious "

"She is".

"I'm having baby fever " she lean on me I wrap my arms around her kissed her cheek. "Really want to have my baby?".

"Yes let's start a family ".