6.

Katrina

Katrina

"Do you think this is enough?" I asked Gina looking at the four 12 packs of sodas.

"It should 4 times 12 is 48 damn! I think we need more". Gina invited almost everyone at our school to her Halloween party.

Lloyd came inside with the bottle of liquor and jug of juice he sat them on the table.

"We need to run back to the store"

"Alright well come on" I left out the door got into the car at the store I got a few more soda packs and cards chips and candy.

We went back and finished I called Donald to make sure he here at 7:00.

I went in the room got into my costume I came back out fix myself a drink while people were pulling up coming inside.

Michael Jackson thriller played loud Lloyd bloods came wearing all red.

La'mar came Gina ran up to him he wrapped his arms around him kissing him. "Let's go make you a drink' I heard her say as they walk to the kitchen. I stood on the porch waiting for Donald. Lloyd came out the house with a girl he looks at me then back at the girl they went to the side of the house.

Donald pulled up with the guys I ran off the porch jump on him. "What took you so long"

"Had to go get gas" I got off him we went inside I fixed him a drink I was already on my third cup.

"Might want to slow down on the drinking" he says in my ear.

"Why it's a party" I say slurry.

He kept a tight grip on my arm so he wouldn't lose me in this big ass crown.

Bobby brown my preparative played. I sung to the top of my lungs.

Gina walked passed laughing. I turn danced on Donald rubing my ass again his manhood.

"You like that?"

"You know I do" he smirked.

The next song played I walked over to the kitchen getting me some water that's when I bumped into Lloyd. "Sorry" I say.

"Just watch it next time"

"Or what I'm kidding" I went kit myself water. "It better be water" Donald says as he came inside him and Lloyd looked at each other for a second.

"I'm ready" I say Donald and I left the kitchen.

Kci came up to us drinking the whole bottle of Hennessy. "I ain't no joke" he raps out.

I laughed.

"De man open your mouth " he grabbed him by the mouth pouring the liquor.

"Live a little nigga" .

Everyone was having fun until we heard gun shots. Lloyd crew and another was shooting each other outside. I saw Gina running out the door screaming out stop.

"GINA GET DOWN" I yelled pulling her down.

She cries. "My b-brother out there" .

The gun shots stop the polices came Lloyd ran off so did the others leaving a few guys on on the ground bleeding out. "Katrina come on we got to get the fuck out of here" Donald said as the guys ran out the door going inside the car. "I need to stay".he smack his lips left out the door.

I talk to the police explaining what happened without really teling.

Gina sat on the porch as la'mar held her.

"Don't know any of the guys?" The police man asked for the third time.

"No sir"

"Okay  be sure to clean this up y'all have a goodnight".

They leave off and the ambulance.

We clean up the place I didn't call Donald that night I didn't have time arguing with him.

"Your brother needs to leave that gang shit alone; people got hurt you didn't see those guy bleeding out there?"

"I did I'm worried about Lloyd "

"He's fine I saw him take off" la'mar said trying to get through Gina on the fact other people got hurt.

"I can't talk to you" he mumbles.

"You good"

"I'm alright what about you".

"Pissed I'm tired of my young brother with this bloods and crips shit don't they know they killing each other fuck with set you from we all brothers at the end of the day". I sat there nodded my head.

La'mar is right what's the point of all that at the end of the day they're killing each other.

"I don't want to go to school tomorrow here people opinions about tonight" Gina said as she stuffed wiping her eyes.

"So what they think I'll be okay".

"Do you think they'll snatch on Lloyd"

"No they to scared to do that" la'mar said.

Our perception is in a few days Lloyd needs to get it together I don't want to get an F.