71.

Lloyd | *Flash back 1983*

"Stop coming in and out the house do you understand?".

"Yes ma'am" I replied.

" I'll call you back inside when it's time for dinner" my mom said smiling at me. "Lloyd got checked up on your sister's make sure she's okay". I nodded my head  walking out the door I hop on my bike road down to the park saw my baby sister on the swing next to a cute girl. I jumped off going inside the park.

She noticed me the girl look at me sill a little. "that's my brother Lloyd".

"Hi"

"Wassup" I rub my hands together like the boys be at my school when they see a cute girl they like.

"Boy if you don't stop".

The girl giggled. "Shut up what's your name ?"

"Katrina"

"Katrina".

"Boy go away leaves us alone before I tell mom".

"She told me to come down here anyways you better not be talking about boys".

"Bye!". Katrina giggled again she's so cute I walked out the park got on my bike and ride away.

I ride all around the neighborhood all the neighbors knew me and my family especially since my work for a plumbing company he goes around and fixed their toilets.

I went down the bad side I got stop by a few dudes that were dressed in all red. "Aye little homie get off the bike".

I look at all of them before getting off there were no way I was gonna get jumped by them.

They all getting laughed. "You good lil homie I held my bike. " You seem like a good kid What made you ride down here?".

I shrugged my shoulders. They laughed again. "I'm slim, That's diggy and this my little brother Dooky ".

"Wassup " They daped me.

"Wanna hang out?".

"Sure" I say smiling.

I came home my parents were on my neck I tried to make it back before the street lights but I didn't wanna seem like a punk by them Plus they are my friends.

"You had us worried sick do I have to take your bike away?" My dad said as he sat across me on the couch.

"No sir I promise it won't happen again" I said I looked up and saw gina looking from upstairs.

Mommy comes up to me wrapping her arms me kissing my cheek. "Ion know what I'll do without you". I hug her back. "I'm sorry momma" I replied.

"It's okay go eat baby while me and your father talk".

I still hung out with slim and then nothing change but me coming home I had to keep it real to them about that they understood.

I started Hustling with them doing things like selling drugs or stealing and selling it.

I was sitting on the couch on day reading a book as slim asked me to come to his room. I walked inside there were a lot of guns on the bed I was surprised. "Check this out" I walked up getting a closer view. "Damn".

He handed me one. "Let me teach you have to aim it".

"You gone need this to protect yourself just in case a nigga tries to try you".

Click

"Yeah little nigga that's what I'm talking about you lucky no bullets in the motherfucker ".

I was barley in school I was out skipping gangbang but got caught by my father got into a first argument me with him.

He went into my room tearing up everything as he looked everywhere trying to find something to use against me. "Get out my room".

"Lloyd baby that's enough" mom told my dad.

"Hell no get back" he took all my clothes out the dresser saw a red note book that said jungles.

He looked through it saw gang signs I drew. "Is this what you doing huh?" He question me.

He threw the note book to my face I fell on the floor mom and screamed. "I didn't rise you to be a thug what the hell got into you".

I licked over my lips and felt a cut that's when I gof pissed. "I reather be that then a being a dam plunger that plung peoples toilets and shit".

"Boy-"

"Daddy no please leave him alone " Gina pulled dad by his arm getting him out the room.

"You not grown boy" he yelled out the door while mom held my face seeing the cut on my lip. As she cried. "Lloyd, how could you let this happen? You know how your dad feels about gang members".

"Mom they more than gang members they my friends we like family I'm not doing anything bad ".

"Yes you are believe it or not you gotta stop hanging out with them okay?"

"Okay" I lied.

"Get up let me go get the first aid kit " I got up sat on my bed waiting on her to come with it.

Pops just hating I'm that nigga now I thought to myself smiling.