57.

January 8th 1992

Katrina

"can I get everyone's attention please" I said to the boys as they were talking their asses off.

"Y'all hush real quick wassup Trina" Donald said lifting his head up to looking at me.

"Um I wanted to let you guys know in three months I will be moving to Atlanta"

Donald's mouth dropped as the other's eyes got wide. "You kidding?"

"No I'm not I want a fresh start"

"What about your grandma?".

"She's moving in with us".

"Damn damn girl I can't be mad at you for that" kci mumbled.

Donald was speechless he couldn't say nun but just stare at me.

"I'm enjoy every minute with you- that sounded so wrong". Dalvin says shaking his head.

"It did" kci says laughing.

"Yo what you got to say?" Jojo said patting Donald back. "I wish you the best, is that all you had to say".

I nodded my head.

"Yes".

He went back talking to JoJo I didn't know what was his problem but I didn't like it I thought he would be happy for me.

I caught him alone in his office, I shut the door and lock it. "Why were you being like that?".

"Like what?"

"Now you want to act dum now?"

"You leaving Atlanta?" He then Continue

"Why you want to leave, run from your problems that's not gone solve shit Trina you know that I know why you wanna leave ".

"No you don't".

"let's be honest you can't handle yourself around me the longer you are around me the more you want me".

"That's not the only reason".

"Oh so that's truth " he smirk licking his lips.

"Fuck you Donald" I rolled my eyes and turn but Quickly got pulled back by him he pushed me on his desk I lean a little as my heart beated fast.

Soon tears fell down my eyes. "If you love me you'll stay?".

"Donald.... don't go there".

"If you leave I'll be worthless".

"No you won't you'll have Monica she's a sweet girl you two have a happy loving relationship".

He shake his head. "But I want you I don't love her like I love you".

"You can't love a married woman".

"Why you married him he ain't shit but a wanna be ass thug y'all don't match".

"I married him because I love him, all this wouldn't have happened if you didn't cheated on me".

"That was so high school" he moved away from me walking back and forth.

"I don't care"

"Man whatever get out stay gone have a safe flight to Atlanta".

"I will bye E.T" I left out the store going to my car on my way home.

Do y'all think Lloyd down to be down going ATL Yes or no (why?)

Was Donald being wrong how he reacted at Katrina?