7.

Katrina

Katrina

"Miss Johnson" Mr Chapelle said waking me up I opened my eyes. "You been sleeping here for almost five minutes everyone gone"

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" I say.

"No need I heard what happened at Gina's pary I feel sorry for those young men's".

Damn the whole school talking about it to the teachers.

I got up to gather my papers place it in my book bag. "Here I wrote you a pass".

"Thank you"

"You're welcome" he said I left out his class seeing Donald in the hallway I walked up to him. "After school we need to talk"

"For what?" I asked

"You know why" he left me leaving me standing there looking clueless.

The last bell ringed everyone was out of school I went in the car and met up with Donald. "What's wrong why are you acting like that?"

"Trina ion think this is going to work out" .

"What you saying don get to it".

"We should break up our relationship was good for a minute ".

My throat got a lump I couldn't believe he said that I don't think he ever loved me if he did it wouldn't be easy to say.

"We can be friends " he said as he tried to touch my arm but I moved it.

Tears fell down my eyes. "fuck you Donald " I got my stuff left out the car. "TRINA!" Donald yelled out but I ran home crying.

I came home and went into my room tearing up everything pictures and letters.

Grandma bust through the door. "my goodness Katrina Johnson what's gotta into you".

"He left me"

"Who?" She asked wondering

"My boyfriend " I fell to the floor balling up. She came up to me holding me. "Shh it's okay Trina"

~

Donald

Donald

My words got twisted up I didn't mean to tell Katrina that I meant on a break.

I feel bad I love her like she loves me. I was on my way over to her to apologize but Dalvin stopped me and told me to wait awhile until things calm down. "I hurt her man I shouldn't never say nun of that to begin with I was pissed off that she didn't come with me last night I was worried that she would end up getting hurt'"

"Don't let others get in the mix of y'all relationship man" .

"God damn" I mumbled covering my face stressed.

Later that night I called her but no answer I left a voicemail hoping she'll hear it.

The next day I saw her at school "YO KATRINA" I yelled out once she saw she ran. "give it sometime" Jojo said patting my shoulder.

At lunch she was sitting with Gina she saw me looking at her and she turned away.

"We got to work on the girls song tonight"

"Oh shit I forgot bout that" I'm working with a group of church girls my father wants me to write a song for them.

"You should holla at one of them de" kci said.

"Why would you say something like that when he trying to get Katrina back " Jojo says as kci rolled his eyes.

"See acting hard to get you better get with one of them girls I'm telling you".

Maybe I will.