28.

Katrina

Katrina

"Donald....Donald...." I called out as I walked inside his house as I walked in and there were rose petals on the floor. "Um who is this for" I mumbled to myself as I continued to walk in the bedroom candles were lit on the dresser. "Like what you see?" Donald comes out with a towel over his waist.

"I- um...." I was speechless He walked closer to me unbuttoned my shirt. "No please that's not what I came over here-"

"Shh you want this just as much as I want this don't you".

"Don't you" he whispered against my ear.

"Yes Donald I want this".

I woke up and looked around Lloyd was turned over sleeping. I wipe the sweat from my head. "Oh my god".

I had a dream about Donald I haven't thought about him in two years!.

I got out of bed and used the bathroom then checked up on Lori.

I went back to the room and got back inside the covers. Lloyd turn me over held me.

The next morning I sat at the table and drank my coffee thinking about the dream I had.

"Mama".

"Good morning baby good morning princess" Lloyd kissed Lori then me. "You okay you look like you seen a ghost?"

"Ye I'm fine I haven't had enough sleep that's all"

"Oh okay" he laughs.

I went to work that day as I got off I bumped into kci. "Kci?"

"Trina what's good girl" I ran to him giving him a hug. "man look at you look at you in the suit girl damn".

"Oh stop" I playfully hit his shoulder.

"What you doing here".

"I was coming to see you to see if you want to come to JoJo 22nd birthday ".

"Oh my god of course when is it?"

"Tomorrow at 6 but he doesn't know we gonna throw his ass a surprise party ".

"Alright cool I gotta get going goodnight"

"Night " he said I walked to my car and drove home.

The next day |

I looked in the mirror brushed my hair Lloyd came in with Lori. "You look beautiful where you going"

"To a party"

"Dressing like that?" He question