79.

Katrina

Katrina

Lori slipped up and told Donald that Lloyd was here and of course we got into a argument. "Wasn't this the whole of us moving out here in Atlanta?!".

"I didn't tell him where we lived i swear we didn't do anything He only came to see Lori that's it" .

He signs covered his face. I went to him and rubbed his back. "Man get away from me". He mumbled as I stood and backed away.

"This is crazy".

"What's crazy?"

"Everything you made me move away from cail to here".

"First off I didn't make you move anywhere why you talking to me like that". I said as I looked down and played with my fingers.

"If you want to leave then there goes the door". I said.

"Hey, come here" he pulled me to his lap.

He lift chin with his finger and placed kiss. "I love you".

I noticed a gold small packet in his pocket. "What's that?"

"Huh?"

"This" I pulled it out "a condom?"

He looked more surprised then me. "Why the fuck you have this?".

"Ion know why that's in my pockets?".

I got up and threw it in his face. "Liar" .

"I'm not I swear I didn't fuck anyone but you the last time I was here".

"I don't believe you that's why you was so quiet to leave to go fuck another bitch, I'm not enough for you".

"Of baby you're I haven't been no where but with the boys and Monica".

I rolled my eyes as he explained to me I wasn't going for it suddenly I started to cry my eyes out.

"I can't, I can't" I walked to the bathroom locked myself in as he banged on the door. "Opened the door!".

"Go away leave me alone".

"I didn't cheat I put that on every I love believe me".

-

Jojo

Jojo

I overheard De on the phone with Dalvin as he explained to him that he might have to come back down here due to Katrina thinking he cheated on her.

"Bro you know you welcome anytime" he says. "Okay bye" he hangs up the phone. "Mission accomplished" kci said as they both dapped each other.

"What did you two do?"

"We put a condoms in de bag and pants".

"For what"

"For Katrina think he cheated on her so he can come back" he replied as I shook my head. "Look I don't want my brother to get hurt".

Maybe this is a good idea we didn't want him about the accent where Lloyd pulled out a gun on kci a few weeks back.

Three days later he came back and told us him and Katrina broke up.

I felt bad because it wasn't true of him cheating kci and Dalvin set that us so he can come back down and stay for good so he can stay out the way from her and Lloyd situation.

"Everything be alright we got your back" kci said as he patted his shoulder.

"I know I didn't cheated on her".

"You know how females are they hard to listen".

"I'm trying to understand how that got in my pocket and bag like did one of you guys did that as a prank or ?"

"Us?!. Hell no bro!" Kci said as we all laughed awkwardly.

"Strange" he mumbled trying wrap his head around it. "I'm getting back to work".

"Yea me too".

"Me three" I said giving them a look.

He's going to find out.