5.

Katrina

Katrina

I made 650 Dollars on my pay check  I got my hair done in a short curly bob I wanted something new "Girl I got to stay the hell out of bath and body works I've been spending". Gina said look in inside the bag.

Her me and Lloyd went shopping he was in footlocker buying name brand shoes.

"How about Donald drew a cute picture of us I got to show you girl it almost made me cry".

"Aww that's sweet I'm happy to see you both on good terms" she said.

"Thank you" Lloyd caught up with us as we entered inside tj max

It took us almost an hour to find everything. "I ain't never shopping with y'all I told y'all I had shit to do".

"Sorry I can pay you"

"You keep that I got my own just next time don't take a long time please".

"Okay" I said as he went in the car. "Nigga I'm take my time" Gina said as she got in the backseat I got in the front.

Lloyd hit a bump the glove department open a gun fell out. "Put that back".

"It is load it?"

"Stop with all the questions put it back inside damn you talk to much" he said as he was focused on the road.

This nigga riding with guns in the car oh hell no I need to get the fuck out. He pulls up at their house Gina and I got out the car going inside the house he came in minutes later.

I'm still stuck on the gun being in the car. I sat on the couch watching TV as Gina sprayed every perfume she brought.

Lloyd came out looking at me then at left out door.

I stayed at that night Gina And I was in her room sleeping I woke back up from thrist.

I went in the kitchen into the fridge getting a water bottle. I drunk the whole bottle I got to stop drinking sodas so much.

The front door open seeing Lloyd he close the door our eyes met. "What you doing up late " he question.

"Last time I checked it's the weekend and I'm old enough to be up" .

He took the gun out his pocket unload the bullets out sat the gun on the counter.

"What you did out there?".

"It's nun of your business Trina".

It was my business i needed to be aware just in case those niggas tried to come over shoot up this place. "It is".

"Yo shut the fuck up".

"Or what" I walk out the kitchen going over to him on the couch. "Or what please tell me" he stood up starring at me in the eyes.

I got scared  start shaking by the hands hand I tried to run but my legs stood there for someone reason. "Look who's getting scared" he chuckled. He leaves taking the gun away from the table.

What the hell was that about ! I went back in the room laid back down in bed.

"Wake up wake up" Lloyd told me and Gina as we smelt breakfast. I slowly opened my eyes saw a bag of McDonald's breakfast. "y'all wake up now eat this shit I'm be living room" I sat up went in the bag got a sauage biscut with eggs and bacon.

I got a orange juice out the holder.

It was sweet of him to buy breakfast for us he didn't have to I had my own money to buy my own.

"Do you think Lloyd can drop me off at Donald's house" I asked.

"Go asked him and see" she say stuff her face.

I walked down the hall. "Lloyd?" I said out trying to find him I walk to the living saw him eating away. "Lloyd"

"Wassup".

"Um do you think you can drop me off at Donald's house I'll pay you" .

He looks at me smirking. "No need of paying Trina I told you about that but yeah I'll drop you off let me finish the sausage" I nodded my head..

I went back into the room got my bags and slip on my sandals and jacket.

I'm in the car now I told him the address they stayed at. He pulled up before I got out of the car he grabbed my arm making me look at him. "Sorry about last night didn't mean to snap on you".

"It's fine thanks" I got out the car walked up to the door before I could knock the door opened.

Dalvin eating a big bowl of careal. "Hey Katrina"

"Hi is my baby home".

I entered inside going to his room and saw a towel wrap around his  weist. 

"Did someone came out the shower?" I say as I came inside putting my bag on the bed came over kissed him.

"You smell so good".

He laughs. "yeah I was on my way to get you how did you get here".

"My grandma" I lied I didn't want to tell him that Lloyd dropped me off I didn't want to argue miss a good thing that was in front of me.

I smack his butt. "mmm you looks so good babe".

"Oh really?" He mumbles.

"Mhm " I walk to the door locked it I went back to him pulling on the towel.

"Trina"

"Huh"

"Hold it let me play something " he pop on a ready for the world CD first track played let me love you down.

He took off my clothes off laid me down as his head came between my thighs start eating me out as he was pleasing himself.

My leg shook as I came in his mouth he got up kissed me making me taste myself. "Hold your legs up" I did that as he entered in me causing me to moan.

"Shh..shit baby!" I moaned he he kept thrusting in me.

"You like that huh want me to stop"

"No...... no!" He sucks on my neck and nipples. "Oh Donald um bout to squirt stop I'm gonna mess up your sheets"

When I squirt I squirt wild he knew that the first time I squirted I wetted my damn bed bad.

He speed up I tried my best trying to push him off . "Oh my God!" I moaned I squirted he pulled out it hit his stomach going everywhere as I shook. After squirting he pats my cat with his hand. "Your covers are wet I told you to stop" I said as I pant.

"It was too good to pull out you lucky I got a washer and dryer down in the garage. He smirks before kissing me.

I got up he help me clean myself I slipped back on my clothes watch him put his boxers and t shirt and jeans on with his all starts.

He grabbed the the sheets took them to the garage I sat down on the couch by Jojo he was sleep while holding a bowl of popcorn.

"Talk to you later give me kisses" Dalvin says on the phone. "Bye"

"Someone got a girlfriend"

"I do let's say ya boy in love"

"It's a wonderful feeling"

Donald comes back inside sitting around the couch I went over sat on his lap. We sat there watching TV.