68.

Katrina

Katrina

I was numb confused..... broken Monica is pregnant with Donald's child that was it for me.

"I can fix it "

"No you can't" I said as tears fell down my cheek.

"Gimme my keys".

"Baby-".

I shook my head.

"GIVE MY DAM KEYS I DON'T WANT TO HEAR NUN YOU GOT TO SAY GET OUT MY HOUSE NOW". he took the keys out unhook mines and toss it on the table.

I looked up at him saw tears felling down his face. "So it's really over what about Atlanta you me and Lori?-".

"Honestly I don't know everything was going so good with us then this shit popped up I mean it's always something".

"I can fix it please baby I don't wanna lose you again".

"This is something serious a child".

"Well I cheated on her with you it ain't like you didn't know I was in a relationship with her remember?-".

"Donald you got to get your shit together ".

"I will but don't leave me".

"Ugh fine". He wrapped his arms around me I hugged him tight.

He stayed over that night we make love it was very romantic he gave me that 'im sorry' sex he knew my spots.

"I love you" he says as I laid on his chest after we made love.

The next day I got up went to work I was tired from being up all night but I managed to stay up after work I went over to Joe's restaurant to grab a plate and chat for a bit I sure missed him.

"Your ex husband brought a girl over here yesterday he told me that was his ol lady".

"Oh wow what you think of her?".

"Not pretty at all the girls I go out with looks better than her; I wouldn't worry about her you way beautiful then that thang". I giggled.

"You think?"

"Hell yeah you is a sexy thick black woman I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable ".

"No not at all I love compliments ".

He smiles. "anyways speaking of thick I want you to meet this pretty thing I'm talking to".

"Okay I would love that".

"Cool"

"How much for the plate again?".

"No charge".

"You serious no Joe please".

"No charge it's on me".

"Aw thanks I love you".

"I love you too; be safe out there" .

"I will Joe" I replied as I got up from my seat holding my plate walking out the door.