62.

Lloyd

Lloyd

I woke up the next morning made breakfast for Lori and I this was Trina's job as a wife but since she's not here I have to step up to the plate.

It fucked with me that she left and got her own place didn't tell me where she live. I looked over at Lori she had a smile on her face as she watched me make breakfast.

"Hope this is good daddy hasn't been in the kitchen in a long  time be honest do ever be afraid to keep it real with ya dad" I handed her a plate.

She bit into the sausage she gives me a thumbs up. "Alright alright ya dad still got it" .  She giggled.

"We got to do something with your hair I would call your mom's but that'll give her ass something to talk about- let's eat first tho"

After eating I took her room saw a few hair supplies in her dresser I sat her down on the bed thinking about what hair style to do I remember when I was younger about 8 I did Gina's hair.

"Ponytail?"

She nodded her head.

I smiled got some gel and apply it to her hair I grabbed the brush and brushed her hair as she sat there playing with her dolls.

I tied her hair she looked at me and giggled. "You wanna see?".

She nods her head she got off the bed walked her little tail to the mirror I lean a bit with a side smile as I looked at her.

"I love it thanks daddy"

"Aw you welcome baby girl".

I didn't want her to be bored in the house inside I took her around. "Daddy".

"Humm?"

"Is it true that you and mom not getting back together ".

"Not honey that's not true that will never happen it's just we got into we on a break will be back together daddy promise ". .

"Okay I'm just worried I won't ever see you again " .

That crush my soul I can't believe that came out or mouth or made her think like that Lori is my everything she came into my when unexpected but she's the best thing that ever happened to me I'm blessed to her.

"Look at daddy, that will never happen I will always be here for you you'll always be my baby girl....my twin....my sweet little girl okay". She nodded her head. I look back driving pass the lights I got emotional I wipe my tears as I was on my way to dookies crib.

Once I got there I told him all about as she was playing in the backyard with Blake he's keeping for a lil while.

"Trina ain't that stupid to take away Lori you see she didn't go to Atlanta".

"True" I said as he past me the blunt.

"Do you want to be with her be honest?".

"If course I do I love her but she's fucked up man she's hiding something from me".

"Like what?".

"For her to move out and get her own place how can I say this?.....I think she's fucking around on me".

He laughs. "Come on with who? Niggas would be scared to even holla at her knowing who her husband is the girl still married I know she's not fuckin around on ya".

"Man you'll be surprised, I'm trying not to go back to my old ways that'll send my ass to jail ypu know I don't play".

"I know you don't look don't be that way we don't need anything else right now knowing Carter on our asses".

"If you want to get under her skin  get on her level".

"What you mean?"

"Find someone I'll find you someone ".

"Ight" we dapped each other.

I agree to it just to make Trina jealous I wanted her to know whoever she was with can't be she missing on a real nigga.