47.

Katrina

Katrina

"Do we have a problem?" Lloyd asked sum dude that couldn't stop looking at him.

"Ain't you from the jungles?".

Lloyd pulled his gun out of his back pocket and aimed at the boy.

I began to panic I was so scared  that I was going to see him kill that boy. "Woah, man there's no need for that I fuck with your set heavy".

His gave him a deep stare before putting the gun back in his pocket. "Lloyd".

"Day Day". They both dap each other.

I smacked my lips and turned on my hell walking out the building going to the car I slammed the door and sat there with my arms folded.

How crazy can he get he thinks this cool to be. How can a man like him be sweet then the next cold person.

"I'm be back" I heard him say to someone as he jog to the car.

"I wasn't going to kill him"

"I don't care you shouldn't be pulling out guns on people who the hell you think you're Scarface?"

"I'm better than his ass why you comparing me to a motherfucker" .

"Take me home"

"Nah fuck that I'm so tired of your ass you been getting besides yourself you so lucky I'm put hitting your ass up side the head".

"Whatever Lloyd" I mumbled.

"Just shut the fuck up and mind your business I'm the man not you maybe I should whoop your ass to get you back in check".

"So you hit women huh".

"When they need to disrespect me yes I do".

I got out the car being walking down the dangerous street as Lloyd drove slowly beside me. "Leave me alone"

"Girl get your ass in the car right now I'm not gonna tell you again".

"I'm fine I'll make it home". I was done with his bullshit I'm so tired of the shit I shouldn't have to argue everyday.

"You got ten seconds to get in if not I'm showing my ass".

"Ten, nine eight seven six five four , three two on-" I stop and turn got inside the car. He speed off taking me home.

I rushed inside the house saw Dooky and Lori on the couch as reading a book to her.

Lloyd rushed inside yang me by my hair drag me in the room. I was shocked he did that In front of our daughter.

I kicked his leg he fell to the ground I ran across the bed grab the lamp from the dresser. "I'll throw this at your ass if you put your damn hands on me again". I said dooky rushed inside. "Yo come on let's go somewhere and cool off Lloyd let's go".

Lori was crying as she saw the two us. "Mamas okay".

I jump the lamp down ran other to her went to her room being packing up her clothes. I didn't step one foot back into that room I held Lori in my arms grabbed the keys from the table left out the door I left from that house and went over to my grandma's.

I don't think I'll ever go back to that place again.