63.

Katrina

Katrina

I'm still reminiscing over the last few days I was with Donald we had a good time.

I'm parked in front of my old house getting Lori I walked up to the door and was about to knock on the door until I realized I still had the key to my house.

I unlocked the door saw Lori all packed with her mini bag. Lloyd walked out the back. With his keys in his and sum girl coming behind him.

He was shocked as I was when he saw me in my old home. "Mommy" Lori got off the couch hug my leg. "This is your baby mom?". The girl asked.

"You ready to go". She nods her head. "Daddy can you walk us to the car".

"Yeah, I'll be back"

He followed behind us I opened the back door of the car placed Lori in and bucket I moved out the way he went inside kissed her. "I love you". He got out I closed the door.

I cleaned my throat he looked at me with a smirked. "So you just gone bring any bitch in my house huh?".

"You moved out remember this ain't your house anymore".

" You so right I'm glad I left this damn fucked up place you call a Happy home let me go back to my happy apartment I live in with my new man". When I said that ball up his lip and first I jumped back and gasp.

I walked my ass to my car by the door. "who the fuck you fucking with huh?".

"I was lying".

"Bullshit you was being real about that shit ya know what take your hoe ass on somewhere before I kn-" he look in the car saw Lori looking at us both worried.

"Gone now" He turned away going back inside the house.

I triggered a nerve. I pulled puff went home.

The following days I went to work and came back home that Thursday I went over to the Avery's to hang out with Gina I was scared to see Lloyd again you never know with him.

I went in Mr and Mrs Avery room and talked to them while they were in bed. "You doing good?".

"Yes sir I am you enjoying your night?"

"I am".

"Lloyd here" Gina yelled out.

Seconds later he came in the room I moved to the side letting him in, I slowly made my way out the door.

I went in the living chatted a bit with Gina and la'mar. A few minutes later he came back out he pulled my arm and drag me from the couch took me to his old childhood room.

I walk over to the bed sat down while he stood in front of me talking his bullshit. "Who's this nigga you fucking with?".

"That's nun of your business".

"It is when my child around his ass look I ain't ask your ass again" . He came closer to my face.

My heart begin to beat fast. He stood there and waited. "So you can kill him that's not gonna solve shit he will never hurt Lori ever I know this because he's been around he planty of times".

He being to look around when he does that he's thinking. "D- Donald?!".

"Can I go now I have somewhere to be".

"You really want me to catch a Case, you one low down bitch I ever met I swear I wish I never got with your ass I should've kept it going you ain't no good you a slut I'm surprised Lori even mines with your hoping dick ass". I gasped and slapped him he stumbled back falling back on his dresser. I got out the room left out the front door going inside the car.

How can he say such things like that !.

I went into my apartment cried my eyes out he's such a asshole literally he's the one that's a piece of work I wish I never married him I shouldn't have married a thug nigga but I was young and dumb.

I'm done working on this we are getting a divorce.

I called his phone he picked up. "What you want bitch".

"Who you calling a bitch?".

"You who else"

"I want a divorce I can't take this with you, I tried and I tired".

"You didn't try shit Trina you one hell of a liar here I was trying cool with the nigga but you were fucking him behind my back I hate you bitch I swear to god".

"I feel the same way".

"Get off my phone slut" he hangs up I scream out of anger.

The door opens Donald step saw me on the couch crying he rushed over sitting next to me on the couch. "What's wrong?".

"Lloyd I can't with him".

"What did he do?"

"Everything I came over to his parents house to drop off Lori and we talked he asked me who I was talking to I told I was talking to you he snapped he called me out of names I should've never said you Donald he can be dangerous at times I'm worried what he might do to you". I cried on his chest he wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey I got you there's no need to worry".

"No I fucked up I never shoulda got with him he's a fuck up individual".

"Look at me" he lifted my chin up and looked into my eyes. "I got you". He leans to my lips kisses it softly.

I believe Donald I knew he wouldn't let Lloyd hurt me. "What about you?".

"Don't worry I got me ight".

"Okay" I replied.