15.

Katrina

Katrina

I massaged Lloyd back as we talked about our day he told me he had a stressful week so why not give him a massage.

"I can't believe that fuck nigga tried me one thing about me is I liars I don't take disrespect "

I then choked. "You good?"

"Mhm". I climbed out of bed walked out going yo the kitchen fixing myself a glass of water.

I begin to think hard if I should tell him about Donald and I can't I don't want him to be pissed at me God knows what he'll do to me.

I walked back to the room he was still laying on his stomach watching TV.

"Lloyd there's something I need to tell you" his eyes landed on me.

"What is that?"

"I-".

"I what spit it out"

"I love you"

"I love you too, I know I haven't been the best boyfriend you gotta work with me I appreciate you baby you are a real one glad to have you in my life baby girl".

I held his face and kissed him. "I love you too".

"You sure that was the only thing that you was going to tell me".

"Yes"

"You sure you had a worried look on your face".

"No that's all I promise "

I laid next to him he put his arm over me.

I felt guilt I should told him the truth right then and there.

The next morning I woke up with an empty bed I sat up yawn and stretch. 

I walked out the room saw Gina and Lloyd in the kitchen eating breakfast talking. "I just wish mom and dad spent more time with us other than them working so much".

"Everything be alright I got ya I promise you that".

"I know bro that's why I love you: I see you and trina getting closer you in love are you?".

"I am she's makes me happy like her I told her I may not be the best boyfriend but she brings out the best in me ya know"

I stepped in the kitchen they both got quite. "Good morning ".

"Morning "

"What are you two morning birds talking about?"

"About our day; babe ride with me today "

"Where?"

"The other side of the City ".

"Okay let me eat breakfast and get ready ".

~

We drove around meeting his blood friends and family he introduced me as his girlfriend to them. "This the girl my homie been talking about ?" Dooky said as he suck his pacifier.

"Oh you been telling them about me"

"Everytime nun stop". I look at him smiling as he got shy putting his head down. "Oh not Mr bad ass getting shy".

His homies laughed.

"Want something to drink?"

"Sure".

"I'll be back" he left leaving me alone with him friends. "Y'all cute we gotta give you a nickname "

I laughed but they were serious. Lloyd came back hand me my drink I stood there listen to him talk to dooky. "I caught that nigga who snatch my chain".

"Oh word you smoke his ass"

"Hell yeah ".

"Bet his punk ass know better now". They daped each other.

I saw a older lady holding a cute baby "ma this Lloyd girlfriend Katrina".

"Hi nice to meet you" I smiled.

"Hey how you doing sweetie I'm miss Henderson dooky can you hold this boy real quick while I check on the greens"

"Yes ma'am '

"Can I hold him he's so cute"

"Sure if you want to" she hands him to me I place him on the side of my hip as I wipe his mouth with my thumb. "Hey handsome what's his name".

"Oliver"

"Oliver hi baby boy" I looked over saw Lloyd looking at me smiling really hard.

"I see someone getting baby fever"

"Lloyd gone head give her a baby "

"We need a little Lloyd running around here" they laughed

Us having a baby that'll be something not saying I wouldn't want to have one with him but that'll be interesting being a mom.

"Y'all niggas wanna play dice"

"Yeah" Lloyd said they walked off leaving me with the baby.

"Guess it's just you and me fat man"