34.

Katrina

Katrina

"I see jealousy?" Kci snuck behind me scaring the hell out of me.

"Jealous of what I have a man" I said as I started looking through the CDs.

"whatever games y'all playing needs to stop don't you know how dangerous your man is I don't want to see my boy hurt over your hoeish ways" I looked at him gave him a look. "N-Not saying you're a hoe".

I walked away from but he jog back up to me I was getting annoyed by him now. "Wait are y'all fucking".

"Can you shush".

His mouth drop he quickly looked over at them then me.  "Y'all sum crazy motherfuckers" he shake his head. "Y'all need Jesus ".

Dalvin come inside the store smiling ear to ear. "Hey y'all oh wassup Trina" he waved.

"Hey I stopped by your store to buy new CDs y'all did the damn thing in here I know you came up with all of things". Donald quickly looked over with a raised eyebrow.

I knew something that would trigger him. "Thanks but uhh actually it was De idea"

I gasped look over "really wow I never thought I'll expect that from you"

"My man is very creative he knows how to do everything instruments that's not forget the piano". Monica said rubbing his cheek.

"What you say he can play a piano very well" I looked at him and wink my eye. "Can you ring these up I have a man I gotta cater to don't wanna keep him waiting much longer ".

I knew I him pissed off which  going to bite me in the ass towards the end but I don't give a fuck because he knew I was going to come in today the  nerve of her ass come.

I snatch my bag away from him left out.

That bastard!

~

Donald

Donald

Trina showed her ass! we not in a relationship for her to act like that.

That was my fault seducing her I should've left her ass alone I don't know why I'm fuckin her anyways knowing how crazy her nigga be I ain't finna be in that type of time I need to leave that high school love shit alone.

Monica didn't peep out what she was saying thank God I didn't have time trying to explain a lie that I can't keep up.

I stood outside Puff on my cigarette it crazy that I'm hooked on these.

After my mini smoke break I went inside got back to work.

The place got a little full from Dalvin invite girls in to chill with them I stayed out the way I don't want anymore mess with these bitches.