53.

Lloyd

Lloyd

"Mr Avery, I'm detective Carter can I ask you a couple questions I promise I won't take long". I nodded my head lean on my car.

"Where where you on April the 23rd?".

"Um... I'm sure I was at home with my wife and daughter if not at my parents crib".

"Okay what about your friend Derek also known ass dooky?".

"At the movies with his girlfriend that's passed away a month ago".

"Aw I'm so sorry to hear that" he said as he wrote down things in his note pad.

"Tyree Williams do you know him?"

"I did"

"Do you know who killed him".

"Nah I don't "

"Okay well people say he had beef with you and you killed him out of revenge ".

"Not true at all do I have a warrant out of something if not can I go home I'm trying to be at home on time for dinner ".

He laughs a little and nodded his head. "Yes if I need any more info I'll see ya again have a goodnight ".

I got inside my car pulled off on the way to the house now the fuckin police on my ass this last shit I need.

I pulled out my phone called tyree. "He stop you too?"

"Hell yeah who the fuck is running their mouth".

"I don't know but my  ass was nervous an shit" dooky said.

"You can't show that if you do that'll give them signs we done that shit fuck man what to do- I don't have time for this shit".

"Come up with a story" .

"I don't have time for this; I'm pulling up at the house I'll talk to you later".

~

Katrina

Katrina

Lloyd came in upset I asked him what was wrong he told me nothing.

I knew it was something they way his mood change he stay like that all throughout that night I couldn't sleep so I stayed up ask him again and again, and again until he finally told me.

My mouth drop so did my heart I couldn't believe the police are on him for murdering tyree I never thought this day was coming.

"Everything going to be okay".

"Not this time Trina I feel like I'm going down".

"I don't think so niggas kill each other do you think the police gonna care hell no".

My world came down clashing I thought I was going to have a happy home soon as I cut ties with Donald I guess this is my karma.

I begin to cry. "This is so unfair".

"Don't cry, ain't nothing going on right now I'm not in jail".

"You acting like you are tomorrow I don't need this right now I don't I wish you never told me".

"Well you want to know so there you have it".

"Yeah you are right sometimes it's best for me not to know everything ".

"Hey"he list my chin up I looked into his brown eyes. "I love you, if I ever go down I want you to know your the best thing that ever happened to me" I nodded my head and smile. He lean towards my lips and kissed them.

"Can we pray?"

"Yeah baby we can" he says softly.

We both bow our heads and held each other close our eyes as I said a long prayer.