82.

Katrina| California

Katrina| California

"I didn't expect you to come see me you made my day" Lloyd said as he smiled.

"I figured why not.....how you been doing?".

"To be honest not good this place is a hell hole I had to fight niggas damn near everyday it's kinda like the streets".

I did like to see him in a orange suit it didn't fit him or in that place I just wish Lloyd never choose that lifestyle I hope when he gets out and changes if.....

"Where's my baby girl why you didn't bring her that's who I wanted to see for real".

"I- I didn't want to see you in this fucked up environment-".

"You could've at least Trina I wanted her myself I wanted her to understand why her dad's gone ".

"I just wish....I wish"

"Wish what?"

"You never ended up here I pray you'll change I pray you'll leave that lifestyle I hope you don't spend the rest of your life doing that" I wipe my tears as he looked at me sad he stayed quiet he knew I telling him sum real shit.

"Ya know I been thinking about that it's funny how jail knocks some sense into a person I talk to moms she was crying I felt bad".

"You should you have a daughter that loves you unconditionally I only want you to act right and be there for her".

"I am- I been meaning to talk to you about you and I want you be donald he loves you he seems like a good dude i know you love him more than me don't lie- as me dont worry about me im good i want you to be happy my daughter deserves to have a happy mom shut I gotta go it was good Talking to you i love you take care".

"I love you too" he placed the phone on the hook and stood up.

"Lloyd " I called out. "I'll bring Lori to see you next week".

He smiled and nodded his head.

I came walking to the car Donald put his magazine up. He saw how puffy my eyes were. "you okay he said something rude I told you not-"

"No- just got emotional in there" I replied.

-

Donald droped me off to the Avery's while he went and help Monica and the guys at the store.

"She's at home with my grandma I just wanted to stop back since I went visit Lloyd ".

"I bet he was Happy to see you". Mrs Avery said.

"He was I'm glad I went saw him we made peace".

"That's good ". I looked at the tables saw pictures of Lloyd and Lori.