52.

Katrina

Katrina

"Excuse me miss can I get by?" A familiar voice said as I turn around saw Donald. "Trina? Damn girl I didn't know that was you, you look stunning". He said smiling making me smile.

"Well surprise" I step to the side push my hair to the back. He grabs some hot sauce put in his basket.

"I haven't heard from you in awhile you good?".

"Yeah just focus on me what about you?".

"Shit same old- we should kick it some time".

"Nah I don't think we should anymore". His smile soon faded.

"Ight it was good talking to you".

"Donald Dont be like that it's just things been Rocky with Lloyd and I, I'm trying to work things with him".

"Right it's cool I'm not tripping I totally understand at the end of the day that's your husband". Donald gave me the cold shoulder I never seen him this hurt it's usually me that's like this.

He walks away leaving me to finish shopping for Lloyd and friends for football night.

After checking out I came back home started cooking I fried chicken wings and fries not only that I put chips and dip in trays plus beers for them.

Lloyd walked by kissing my cheek out the blue. "You got it smelling good". I smiled.

"Why, thank you" I replied.

An hour later the guys showed up they were all in the living room watching the game.

It was good to see dooky in good spirits I would check on him every now and then. "I'm good sis also these wings too" he replied.

I went to Lori room check on her she sat at her mini table coloring.

"You still up?".

She nodded her head. "Look" she held up her Cinderella coloring sheet.

"Wow so pretty we gotta hang that on the wall". She giggles. "Yes, I'm make another one with you me and dad plus Blake" .

"Okay hungry?".

"Yes"

"Okay I'll be right back" I left out the room going to the kitchen fixing her a few wings and fries I went back to her room sat on the floor next to her table.

"Thank you".

"You so welcome baby".She began eating.

"Mom, when I'm going to have a brother?".

"You want one?"

"Yes!"

"When the time is right right now mama is focus on raising you"

It was cute of wanting a brother but things are right now is not a good time to think bout making any babies.

Once she finished I took her paper plate through it in the trash.

The game ended they were all leaving out the door. "Goodnight".

"Goodnight thanks for coming, night Dooky be safe".

"You to, better not be arguing".

"We won't " I laughed.

Lloyd locked the door and sign. I went to clean up the table Lloyd join and help me. "I got this you did enough tonight go lay down".

"No it's fine that's what a wife is for".

"Alright I'll be in bed".

Bed?!.

I throw away the last plate, went check on Lori she was in bed sleep. I walked in the to pick up the coloring pages she drew.

I was in awe once picture she drew of us so beautiful I cried tears fell down my face.

I had to show this to Lloyd I went to my room walked up to the bed gave it to him.

He looks over it and smiled. "Beautiful is it?"

"Baby girl did that".

He gave the picture back to me I placed it on the table and wipe my tears. I slid in bed I laid down beside Lloyd as he watched tv.

I put my head on his chest as I cuddle with him.

I finally got my husband back.