66.

Katrina "Don't Hey Dalvin me you getting a kick out of this shit! you got my brother in your drama I am fan of it

Katrina
"Don't Hey Dalvin me you getting a kick out of this shit! you got my brother in your drama I am fan of it.....what the fuck is wrong with you Trina".

"I don't have him in anything I broke up with Lloyd a long time ago " I tried to explain to him but he wasn't going for it.

"To Lloyd y'all not are y'all still married De already strapping up with guns hanging out with crips what this a movie?!".

I was lost for words at the point I counted do nothing but shed tears as he talked his shit to me.

"We are already divorce but to him he doesn't care about us being married or not he still wants to have control over me he making my life miserable".

"Have you trird to get in contact with the police?'.

"No that's my daughter father I don't want him to be lock up I know he wouldn't hurt me".

"He'll hurt others I'll be damn he'll hurt my brother I take his ass out before he takes mines".

He looks up saw Donald pulling up to the store. "Speaking of him he's here".

"Oh my god I wipe my face I'll be right back" I went to the bathroom and fixed myself up.

I came back saw Donald up at the front talking to Dalvin as he was lean on the counter.

I walked up went over the counter wrapping my arms around him as I was behind him. He stood up looking down at his left and smiled.

"Oh I didn't know you were here".

"Surprised surprised". Dalvin shakes his head and smiles. "Let me get to work" he leaves from the front.

"Your face healed".

"It did have Lloyd I bet not I was pouching the hell out of him".

"Oh my god" I mumbled.

"I have a question?"

"Talk to me".

"If I go to Atlanta would you come?".

"Yeah I would".

"You kidding you would for real?".

"Mhm I wouldn't mind you thought about it again ".

"I did I had a talk with your brother not to along ago he was telling me how he's worried about you so why not leave here".

He smiles rubs the back of my hair. "I'm down".

Finally someone agree I can't be here unhappy I gotta go someone and be happy and stressfree.

I'm not worried about Lloyd trying to take away Lori the judge will never agree if her staying with a gang member and drug dealer I know I'm willing the custody battle.

He lean to my lips and kissed them. "I love you".

"I love you too".

I went over to my grandma told her about us going to Atlanta she was Happy that changed my mind about it again. "Don't you ever go back to that damn Lloyd again". She said as she held my face as I nodded my head almost crying.

"I'm not".

The days went back the weekend came back up this time I didn't let Lori go to Lloyd instead she stayed home.

The phone kept ringing until I got enough of it and answered. "Hello".

"Bout time you answer look where's Lori Lloyd wants her".

"With me she's spending the weekend with me".

"Well I thought Lloyd gets her every week right? I'm sure she wants to see her father ".

"Yes I want to see daddy" she jumped up on the couch.

"Daddy"

"Next week".

"Noooo".

"Daddy".

"Look I know y'all not on good terms but this has nothing to do with Lori I'm on my way to pick her up". I rolled my eyes.

"Alright" I say.

I hung up the phone got her dressed and packed up her bag she sat on the couch sipping on her sippy cup waiting on Gina to come.

Someone knocked on my door I finger it was Gina.

I opened up the door Gina, and la'mar stood side by side with a smile on their face. "Where's my baby".

Lori got off the couch and ran over. I got her cup and bags off the couch. "Can you please pick her up Sunday I don't have time seeing your brother".

"Why".

"He doesn't know how to keep his hands off me"..

"Jesus Christ.... okay" I kissed Lori.

"Love you mommy".

"Love you too" I replied.