86.

Katrina

Katrina

"But I don't wanna go" Lori said as she clutched Lloyd's leg as he walked her to the car. "Baby please not right now" I said.

She started to cry. I understand that she misses her daddy but it was time to go back home. Lloyd looked at me and I gave him a look. "Come here" he grabbed her and sat her on the hood of the car.

She had her head down as she sniffed drying her eyes. "Look at me". She looks up at him.

"I wanna stay with you".

"I know you do baby but listen daddy have to take care of sum things okay- I'ma need you to be good for your mom if I find out that you are giving your mom's trouble that's your butt you hear me" he started tickling her making hee giggles. "Yes sir".

"Alright give me a hug" he hugs her kisses her cheek.

He then puts her in the car while Donald was in the front they didn't say anything to each other.

"Alright call me when you make it so I can talk to my baby girl" he was about to hug me but stop. "Bye"

"Goodbye Lloyd take care".

-

We got back settled in our house days went by I was going to work and home. Lloyd would come across my mind every now and then not on some sexual shit I just wanted to know why he changed in a good way.

Is that a cover up because that last few years with Lloyd was hell now all of a sudden he changed within a blink of an eye.

Maybe he's trying to do good for his daughter he finally realizes behind bars that jail is not a good place to be in.

"Damn baby your growing"Donald said as I sat down on the couch folding laundry.

I turn and looked at him smiling. "I'm gonna be big as a house".

"If you do Imma still love you".

"Aww give me a kiss" we leans over and kisses me.

Lori walks over showed us her plate of chicken she finished eating. "Good job "

"Lori deserves a snack " Donald adds.

"Yay" she pulled his arm making him get up.

I finished folding up all the clothes I put them up I went and checked on Grandma she was up watching who wants to be a millionaire.

We had a mini conversation before Donald came and ruined it making my grandma attention focus on him.

I swear she's favoring him more than me.

It's cute tho.

I left out got Lori ready for bed.

It's been awhile huh sorry for the long wait. More chapters coming soon before the final ❤️