14.

Devante

Devante

"Here you go Mr degrate" I got my test papers back.

65 Not surprising I ain't good at school thinking about dropping out at this point.

The bell ringed I walked out the class saw Katrina looking beautiful she got thick on a brother. "Hi babe" Monica says as she walked up blocking my view on Katrina.

"Wassup"

"What you made on your test" she question me snatching the paper.

"A 65 what the hell de why you keep making Ds?"

"I told you school not my thing " I mumbled under my breath.

"You need to get it together if you wanna graduate ".

"I'll talk to you later " I walked passed her going to gym class.

"De! Over here" kci waved me down I walked over dapped him.

"You good you seem mad?"

"Monica ass man she pissed me off over my damn grade just because I made a 65".

"Wait is that still passing so why is she  worried".

"Ion know enough talking about her" I said.

-

Katrina

Katrina

"Can we please talk for a few minutes..... please "

"Fine go head " I say

"let's go somewhere ".

"Nope Donald I see where this going"

He thinks I'm stupid I not finna fall for the sweet talks I'm over it. "Katrina".

"Ight" I followed him to his car we drove off parked at a park stayed in the car.

He shut the engine off and lean back I folded my arms looked around blanking my eyes. "Uhh...."

"I miss you I miss us I'm sorry for all the wrong shit I did Monica ain't shit I hate her she's judgemental everything with her gotta be perfect: seeing you with Lloyd drive me crazy having that nigga all up on you placing his nasty ass lips on you I know he don't love you like I do Katrina"

I sat there speechless as I had a awe look on my face this is why I didn't want to alone with him he does shit like this get to me he knows what to say for a bitch to get emotional.

I looked into his hazel eyes as he had a slight smirk. "No...No"

"No what" he place his hand on my leg rubbing it.

His touch damn.

"Don't do that" I mumbled out.

"Or what? You like this" his hand goes up to my inner thighs closer to my panties.

I shouldn't have worn this skirt this gave him a easy access.

"Fuck" I lean over kissed Donald climbing on top of him. "Mmmmm-".

I knew I made a mistake by cheating on Lloyd with Donald I wasn't thinking at the moment.

I paid a price for it.

"Tell him or I will"

"What ".

"You heard me tell him or I will doesn't matter to me".

"You're something else "

"Nah you are what type of women fuck on her ex knowing she in a' relationship'"

"Go head he won't believe you "

"Okay".

"Don't fuckin do that if you do that I swear I'll I'll tell Monica how you fucking me how you like them Apple's ".

"I don't care I'm ready to break up with her ass you have 72 hours to tell him or I will".

I feel like screaming right now I fucked up!.