9.

Katrina

Katrina

I slipped on my yellow dress and sandals. I sprayed some sweet perfume and applied red lipstick combing out my curly short bob.

I met my Grandma at the car for church it didn't take us long to get there.

I stepped out of the car fixing my dress this dress was showing my curves too much and ass. I held my grandma's arm as we walked inside donald was on the piano. Dalvin on the drums as kci and Jojo stood by their father.

"Let sit by the front"

"Front?!" We walked up I got nervous I didn't know what to expect from Donald I didn't want him to be bad mean mugging the hell out of me.

I sat down crossed my legs pulling out a Bible reading a page of it.

I could feel his eyes on me I began to sweat a bit That's when I looked up and saw him looking at me smirking as he kept playing the keys.

I smirk back went back to reading my book.

Church started we were up on our feet clap our hands as kci sung people in church were catching the holly ghost.

"Oh Lord look at her" grandma I saw the woman passed out on the floor.

I didn't know if she was being for real or fake.

Church ending I thought Donald was going to come get on my nerves but he didn't he was all up with a girl a little bit took close.

I sat at the table with my grandma eating fried chicken collard greens and  baked macaroni.

I couldn't take the disrespect I got up from the table went over pulled Donald . "What are you doing"

I kept a fake smile on my face. "Let's go outside and talk" we step outside. "Oh now you want to talk to me" he said as he laugh. "Talk "

"Who's that"

"Is someone jealous"

"Donald answer me"

"Some girl I'm talking to".

I gasped shocked if what I'm hearing I then slapped the hell out of him.

He didn't do nothing but held his cheek. "How dare you- I thought you loved me".

"I thought you love me I see the way you be with Lloyd"

"Donald Lloyd and I are not a thing I haven't been with anyone but you but I see you moved on" I cried. "I have to realized now it's over between us it hurts lord knows it hurts but you gotta be prepared for things like this" I wipe my face.

"Take care Donald lose my number and forget about me" I said going back inside the building sitting back with my grandma.

I gotta admit it was between us it was time for me to move on I can't be in a relationship with someone that doesn't trust me and wants to cheat.

It's time to level up upgrade for the better.