31.

Katrina

Katrina

Kci gave me their music store location it didn't take me long to pull up. I slowly walked in and saw Donald lean over the counter writing something down. I walked up tap on it. "Give me one second".

He lifted his head shocked to see me. "Surprised".

"Wow this store looks amazing I uh came here to buy a few CDs any new hot artists out of so tell me I would love to give it a listen".

We walked around looking through the music CDs. "This is good it got a new jack swing into you should check it out".

"Okay" I held the CD in my hand.

I watched him at a side angle as his  hazel eyes read the back of the CD.

"Do you like Luther vandross?"

"Love" I smiled.

"Alright well you'll like this" I finally checked out. "Just give me five".

"No I'll give you 20"

"Trina, what did I just say" Damn okay daddy.

I handed him the five. "You didn't have to talk to me like that" I said moving my hair from my face.

I wasn't mad at all I found that a turn on  I haven't been talk like that in long time.

"Goodnight I gotta get back to work".

"Excuse you, I'll stay my ass right here"

"Then stay". That was simple

I sat I sat on the corner eat my lays chips that I saved for work and coke I watch him fill out paperwork. "You been writing alot what is that".

"Well I'm written down what needs to be restock and shit I like to be ahead".

"Not bad, want some"

"No thank you what time it is?" I looked up at the clock. "10:30".

"Oh it's time for closing are you staying or leaving I'm finna lock it up and be in my office ".

"I told you I'm staying" he always over takes the keys out his pocket and locked the door turning the sign over to closed.

He turn all the lights off we went to his office. I sat in the chair over from his desk.

He sat down folded his arms and yawn.

I giggled.

"What?"

"You looked funny"

"Shut up you look funny when you cry".

"Kiss my ass".

"Bent over".

"Don't tempt me". I playfully rolled my eyes.

"How did you find out about our store?"

"Kci I needed new CDs".

"Oh".

I got up walked around the office as he watched me his office is nice I went over his desk put my arms around him. Gave him a massage. He didn't fight me at all.

"You need a break you working yourself too much where are the guys".

"At home; I like being here it was my idea of this store the guys work when they want to. They feel like they can leave whenever since this a family thing knowing me I give them chances".

"Humm interesting ". Donald bit his lap sat me in his lap I gasped.

"Don't talk just listen....."

"I know why you really came "

"No i-i-"

"What I just said" he continue "The way you wearing the short skirt and blouse with those high heels you chose to come night time out of all days".

"If you want me to fuck just say that".

He was right I knew what I was doing I wanted Donald not the relationship us but the sex party I was desperate me and Lloyd sex life was slacking so bad with the parenting.

"Say it".

"Donald...."

"Say it...... I'm waiting".

I shut my eyes. "I want you to fuck me".

I opened him smiling from ear to ear. He got up and sat me on the desk while between my legs. I leaned my head back moaning as he kissed my neck.

His hands went under my skirt. He pulled my panties down off he unbuttoned my blouse kissing my chest.

Seconds later he pulled his pants and boxers off slide them down to his ankles I laid back on the desk he opened his opened my legs wide open as my heels were still on.

I quickly sat up remembering something. "Do you have a condom?"

"Yes" after he got one from the desk he then put it on "so you be fucking her on here?"

"Nah I never had the chance she's not freaky like you". I smiled.

He slowly entered in me.

"Fuck.....Yes.... Donald" I moaned.

He groan putting every inch of him in me. I moan even louder. "Baby this feels so good" I whine as we stare at each as he speed up.

He gives a devilish laugh.

" so tight and wet" he takes it out and slaps at against my clit he stops he then told me to turn over he bent me over the deck bending my back even more he sat my right leg up and held my neck as he put himself in me god fuck me hard. "AHH BABY- SHIT! WAIT MMMMMM" I moaned loud.

"shit you finna make me cum!". I begin to throw it back all you could hear was our skin clapping against each other.

"I love you Donald I love you so fucking much, you here me baby".

"Mhm"

"Tell me how much you love me right now" I bit my bottom lip continuing to throw it back. .

"I love y-you you s-so damn much my Trina this always been my pussy I know this nigga can't hit this pussy like I can..."

I held on the desk as my body shook from the amazing orgasm I was releasing.

Donald pulled out watch my body shake. "Oh my goodness " a minute later I stopped.

Donald laugh as we put on our clothes back on. "What so funny?"

"That orgasm you body wouldn't stop shaking for a minute your body was feenin for me".

"Shut up" I said.

I walked up and kissed.

I know it wasn't good for me to cheat but for some reason it felt so right.

"So we can keep this going?"

"It's up to you". I smirk my lips. "Okay well I gotta go bye"..

"Bye" I left out his office fixing my hair. his door open.

"You forgot your CDs" I walked and grabbed it. "you also forgot these"

My panties.

"Oh my god give me those".

He smiles and gives me them. "Bye".

I left out the store driving home.

What a night.