12.

Katrina

Katrina

I went by the basketball court to give Lloyd a few kisses before I went to sit on the benches. Lloyd grabbed my ass  making me smile.

Yup ya girl in love with a bad boy but to me Lloyd is the sweetest thing yeah I didn't much like him at first. "Lloyd" I gasped an moan. "Ooo I like how you said that shit".

I feel eyes were on us. "You smell good what's that".

"Strawberry paradise by Victoria secret "

"Mmm damn" I stood on my tippy toes gave him one last kiss before I walked back over to Gina.

Gina had a smirk on her face. "I saw y'all ".

She's cool with us dating she said as long as I don't cheat on him which has not gone happened.

"Y'all cute I see y'all making cute ass babies".

"Gina"

"What?- oop look who's looking" I turn saw Donald and Jojo chatting. "Now his ass acting like he's not watching you he is something else" .

I rolled my eyes and turned back to talk to Gina.

Forth period ending I was in the hallway going to my locker shocked to see who's standing next to it. "What do you want?"

"Can't say hellooooo?" Donald asked as he leaned on the locker. "Hi now bye" I said as I opened the locker getting my books out checking on my lipgloss making sure I had some on my lips since Lloyd was kissing the hell out of me.

"You sure you good for a motherfucker than you was when you were with me".

I giggled. "You a lie I was looking good everyday for your ass I was a good girlfriend to you all you did was betrayed me-"

"Betrayed c'mon now stop wit the lies girls".

"No you stop" he looks at me up and down while smirking. "I bet you didn't let hit it"

"What".

"You heard what I said I'm the only nigga that can fuck you".

"Boy you will never hit this pussy again Lloyd already hit it guess what his dick is bigger and longer than yours he can fuck me for hours than you tired ass" I mean mug him walked off.

I lied Lloyd and I haven't had sex I'm not ready to have sex with someone else but the way Donald talked to me pissed me off I didn't like how he thought he had control over me.

The rest of the day in school I was mad that conversation we had didn't sit well with me. I met up with Lloyd as he leaned on his car talking to one of his bloods lightning up a blunt.

"Can we talk for a minute in the car?"

"Yeah man I'll holla at you later" he dapped him up got in the car I looked Around checking to see Gina was coming. "Wassup princess"

"Together let's fuck"

"Oh word?" He said as he smirked.

"Yes I'm ready"

"Okay- that's all you wanted to talk about ?"

"Yeah" I say as I slightly smile.

"Ight".

Gina opens the the door goes in the backseat "sorry I took a minute I had to talk to the cheer coach"

"Y'all hungry?"

.
"You know I am" Gina said as she went through her folder.

"What about you princess"

"Yeah" I shyly mumbled.

-

Donald

"What she said again?" Kci said as he couldn't stop laughing I told him what Katrina said about me.

"I ain't finna repeat myself" I know she's lying her ass off about my shit she knows down well I lay my pipe down on her.

"Oh my god man that made my day" kci said as he wiped the tears from his face.

She only got with Lloyd to get under my skin which is did do I miss her?..... Yes.....is things good with Monica and I ?.....kinda I know trina is not over me like i am.

"Just leave it alone if she wants to be with him let her ain't you with someone?".

"Yeah what does it matter she wants to argue with me then cry wants a nigga to feel bad about it- it gets me sometimes when I try to comfort her she wants to tell me to leave she wants nothing to do with me but want to do jealous shit to get under my skin"

"Ohh I see what's going on- now that's toxic".

"Ya get my point of view now".

He nods his head. "Yes"

"But fuck her I hate her ass now "

"You lying deep down inside you live her don't you".

"Yes man I do but it's too late ion want no problem with the so call thug nigga she's with" I said.

"If you love her and wants to be with her win her back show her how much you love her want to me with her" kci said as I nodded my head.