37.

Katrina

Katrina

I put my hands in my jean jacket as the cold wind blew. "Damn, it's cold".

"Don't worry after la'mar does this race we out this bitch" Lloyd said.

"Okay" I walk in front of him kissing him. I turned around, he wrapped his arms on my waist.

I noticed Donald and the guys walking up.

They stood right next to us. I kept my cool. "GO LA'MAR" I yelled as he mash the gas getting ready to race.

"That's who y'all rooting for ha my brother gone run his ass" Jojo said.

"kci racing him?" He nods his head.

Donald chucked. I look at him and rolled my eyes.

A girl walked up front Donald lean to the side look at her ass.

He kills me.

"ARE YOU READY, ON THE MARK GET SET........GO!" they both took off the same time. They were both ahead it was a a sight to see. "Shit! This shit gone be a tie" Lloyd mumbles as he looks at them go.

La'mar speed pass kci as his car suddenly stops. I got worried so did the guys. We saw smoke coming out the car. He gets out and kick the door pissed.

La'mar hit the finish line.

We cheered him as kci walked up shook his hand he didn't have hard feelings bout cause you're not always going to win.

"Good job bro" Lloyd dap la'mar.

"Wish your sister was here to cheer me on".

Gina stayed at home sick she cought the flu at her job. "We here" I told him.

"True"

"Wanna go get something to eat it's on me" Lloyd said.

"Sure". We went to a buffet. I stuffed my face with chilli cheese fries.

"They got everything!" Kci said as he entered inside with the guys.

Why they coming here.

Now I'm getting annoyed.

"Y'all remember them?"

"If course who wouldn't" I said.

___________

I got back up to fix Lloyd and I chocolate covered strawberries guess who came to fuck with me?!.

"I'm surprised your ass is not being obsessive right now ".

"Tell that to somebody else," I rolled my eyes.

"I'm for real I bet you thought I came in here to see you but that's false this shit happened unexpected ".

"End....your point can you leave me alone I am clearly not worried about you! So please leave me the fuck alone".

"Girl shut up before I tell Lloyd about you and I ".

"You wouldn't "

"If you think I'm scared of him you got another thing coming I ain't like them crackheads he be fuckin with ".

"Okay that's you being his second body" I said as I then looked surprised at what the fuck I said.

"Second- he murdered someone-"

"I was joking with your punk ass " I mean mug in as I turn but the face expression soon went away as I walked back to the table I really fucked up.

Not only did I tell him about Lloyd murdering someone but the body count I don't know how many he got all I know is that one which is tyree.

I walked back to the table hand Lloyd his plate.

"You haven't said much since we left the restaurant you good baby?" Lloyd asked as he quickly looked at me then back at them road we just droped off la'mar.

"Tired".

Later that night I went in the kitchen called Donald. "Weather if it's true or not I don't give a fuck long as he doesn't bring that shit over here no more sex from me it was all cool and shit until you told some dark shit but I ain't surprised I mean he's a blood for one".

"Why you gotta judge him like that you just mad I choose you than you".

He laughed.

"Whatever are we done I have my girl waiting for me in the bed".

"Yes bye" I hung up the phone.

"He gets on my nerves".