25

Lloyd

Lloyd

Dooky came out of the store with a 40 in his hand while I leaned up on my car puffing on a blunt. "Bout time you came out "

"Aye look remember that nigga Tyree from rolling 60s he's in there alone". I tossed my blunt went to my car pulled out my gun and went inside the store me and Tyree made eye contact.

I held the gun low as I ran to him he turned ran to the back of the store knocking down the drinks carts. "GET HIS ASS" dooky yelled out as he ran alone.

Tyree ran into the brick wall with his arms in the air. "WHAT ALL THAT SHIT YOU AND YOUR SET SAID AGAIN!" I yelled pointing the gun at him.

"NUN MAN PLEASE DON'T SHOOT" he yelled out.

I wasn't going to kill him I wanted to scare his ass just to let him know not to fuck with me and my set we don't take disrespect.

"We scared his punk ass" dooky and I went inside the car I started the engine pulled off fast from the store.

" Hell yeah he knows next time " we went to dooky crib where the rest of the homies were they were in the kitchen making crack.

I smacked a girl ass as she was wrapping the drugs up naked bitch got an ass on her.

I took a seat looking at her then that's when Trina popped up on my mind....damn.

"You like what you see?" She asked.

"I do" I said.

She smirked and went back to what she was doing I rolled myself a fat blunt Puff on it nun stop.

Weed relax me, dooky blast dope men by n.w.a flop on the couch with some chick.

Me and the girl started talking I was getting distracted by her amazing body. "Huh what you was saying?"

"I was saying we can go to the bathroom have a little fun" she said as she rub my leg.

I looked at dooky he was too busy talking to the chick. I grabbed her hand walking to the bathroom she pushed me inside pulling down my pants and boxers. "I'm gonna give you the best head you ever had".

_____