75.

Dalvin

Dalvin

"Jojo been feeling himself since de made him in change" kci said as we both looked at Jojo as he stood behind the counter counting money.

"I think he's doing great" I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't I don't like being told what to do".

The door opened Lloyd and dooky came himself. I knew it was gonna be bullshit. "Where Donald at?"

"You mean de he's not here wassup"

"Hey how y'all doing y'all looking for any music?" Jojo asked being polite.

"I'm good you good?" he turn and asked dooky he nodded his head. "Shit what y'all want you can tell me I can deliver the message ".

"Nah nigga why I'm I talking to you where is? Is he sacred?"

"Scared of who nigga you ain't shit" kci said as Lloyd pulled out a gun on us. "Look who's scared now-".

He aim the gun at kci giving a death stare kci had his hands up in defense. "I'm trying to find where my daughter is I know he knows I ain't trying to hurt nobody but y'all are pushing a niggas buttons".

"I know y'all know tell the man before y'all end up hurt".

Jojo quickly told where they were he put the gun in his Pocket "Good looking out". They both left out kci had a confused look from what just happened. "What the hell man!"

"What the fuck just Happened".

"This sum bullshit".

"You alright?" Jojo asked kci as he came over and hugged him.

"Yea bro I'm good"

"The hell is wrong with him like wassup with him and Katrina he didn't tell her were they were?".

"I guess not who wouldn't that motherfucker crazy" kci replied.

I stayed pissed that day ion know if I can accept my brother with Katrina. Later that day I went over to Monica's crib to discuss her to get Donald back down here. "He loves that girl he nots going to listen to me".

"Yes he will can you please work with me I'm scared for my brother ".

"I am too lord knows what I'll do to lose him" she looks down and rubs her stomach.

"Fine when you want to do".

"Whenever ".

So got the phone and dial de number. "Hi Donald it's me Monica I've been having bad conversations I went to my appointment this week they said I have stay in bed I don't have anyone to help me" she begin he fake cries. "I need you I can't do it alone".

"Ight I'm be down there tomorrow night don't cry you know I'm here for you".

Yes! I put both of my thumbs up and smiled. "Okay see ya". She hangs up the phone.

"Once he gets him try to make him stay for good and leave Katrina"

"I I'll try I can force him to me with me".

"Okay thanks" I replied.

She got up walked me out the door. I got back into the car drove back to the store.

"Enjoy definitely a classic " kci said as he handed the lady her bag.

I walked up to the counter explain to kci what Monica and I plan.

"You think he gon go for that?"

"He should if not I'm keep it real". I replied.

"It's about to get real I feel it" I mumbled.

Kci sighs putting his hand over his head. "Damn man"