45.

Katrina

Katrina

"Fuck. Okay we gotta stop now....." I moaned out as Donald ate me out  in the  backyard by the pool as I laid back on his lounge chair.

"Nah, Fuck that you knew what you was doing wearing those little ass shorts on " I giggled. "It's not even that short" I mumbled.

I looked around to see if any of his neighbors were out I could tell by the high wood fence being up.

"Sh...shit" I moan.

I tried my best to keep quiet but the way his mouth game was I couldn't keep quiet any much longer.

"Cum for me" his deep voice said.

He stick two fingers in me pumping in and out of me fast which made me arch my back up . "I'M CUMMING BABY" I came he takes his fingers out sucks them. "Tasty" . He then kissed my inner thigh,  gets up I sat up pulled my shorts up.

"Explain to me how all that just happened?".

"Well you knocked on my door I was amazed on how your body banging legs thicker than a Snickers an ass" he said as we walked inside his house.

I giggled.

He turn me around wrapped his arms around me. "What?" I smirk.

"You so beautiful just like how you was in highschool ain't nun changed about you".

I held Donald's chest and smiled. "I bet you wish you never lost me huh?"

"All the time I still have you I know you don't want to admit it but you tell me that all the time when we make love it'll come into reality sooner".

His pager beep he walks over the counter pick it up. "Aw shit".

"What?"

"It's kci hold up" he went to go and dail his number. "Yo; ight ight I'm on my way" he then hangs up the phone. "What's wrong?"

"Gotta go help the guys I knew I shouldn't stay home today let their asses handle the store?"

"Okay well I gotta head out anyways ".

Donald walked me out the door to my car he kissed my cheek as I got inside the car. "See you when you free from slavery "

"Fuck you".

"I'm playing bye sexy" I pulled out his driveway my pager buzzed.

Lloyd what do he want I pulled out my phone and called him.

"Baby can you meet me at the hospital".

"What's wrong?" I asked as my heart started to beat fast.

"I'll tell you when you get here right now I need you".

"Okay I'm on my way" I pulled up to the hospital parked my car rushed inside saw Lloyd in the Emergency room. I ran over to him. "Baby what's wrong tell me?"

"Dooky girlfriend died"

"What happened?"

"She overdose " I couldn here the hurtness in his voice. "my boy tore up you should've saw him in the room crying as she laid there. " He cried.

"Where is he?"

"Talking to her family" I wipe his the tears.

"Everything gonna be alright I promise " I kissed him.

I sat next to him held him as he cried in my arms. "I'm sorry for everything I'm sorry treating you so bad, I'm so blessed to have a good wife I love you thank you for sticking with my crazy ass through all the bullshit".

I sat there rubbing his head as he continued to cry.

I never met the young lady but I'll know she's at peace from dealing with drugs I wonder what made her do drugs anyway?! .