10.

Katrina

Lloyd leans on his car while talking to his  blood crew I slowed up walking so I couldn't hear what they were saying. "Who is that hot mama".

"Katrina that's my sister's friend". "Man get me with her".

"She's already taking ".

They looked over. "What?" I said.

Lloyd smirk went back to talking to the guy. I went inside the house Gina was on the floor doing yoga.

"Hey girl".

"Hey".

She takes a break and turns the TV to another channel. She grabs a towel and wipes the sweat from her face.

"Girl I saw Donald punk ass moved on dating one of them church girls guess what she goes to our school now".

"She goes to what now"

"Our school" I haven't been in school for a few days since my period came on I was cramping so the first few days.

To hear Donald's girlfriend is at our school hurts but I ain't shown that to Donald I told him to lose my number and forget me.

"Whatever with their asses we gone find you somebody I promise I'm finna go take me a shower I'll be out in 20 minutes".

After she left Lloyd came inside I turned my head to focus on the screen for some reason I got shy It's not like I've been in the room alone with him before.

He goes inside the fridge for a cake out cutting two slices out of it got a two cans of soda came sat next to me. "here"

"Thanks"

Chocolate cake my favorite.

"I heard you are single"

"I am".

"Donald is one dumb motherfucker how he breaks up with you like that?'

"Jealousy"

"I ain't no stalker but I ain't never seen you hanging out with any other nigga but me wasn't because of me?" He question.

"No" I mumbled.

"I think it was he couldn't handle a handsome nigga like me around his girl-" he smirked.

"Whatever Lloyd "

"So when are you coming out on the date seen again "

I dug in my cake taking another bite. "I don't know I'm forcing on myself now I don't want to get into a toxic relationship "

"Why?- why wait when someone in front of you ready to love you". We stare at each other.

I got lost in his light brown eyes. "Are you saying that-"

"Yes I am Katrina i am" he placed his hand on the side of my jaw place his lips on and tongue kissed me.

This boy a pro at it. I held his arms I moan in his mouth. I couldn't believe I'm kissing him.

He's my friend brother not only that Lloyd can be very dangerous with the gang he's in but I know he wouldn't hurt me. "What you say princess?"

"Yes" I breathlessly said.

He looks at me smirk while looking at my eyes.