73.

Lloyd

Lloyd

it fucked me up knowing my daughter is far away I asked my parents over and over were she's  at. They didn't tell me they are scared I might hurt Trina.

This tearing me apart she took the best of me away.

I lit me a blunt while joy clean around the house. "Everything going to be alright".

"How can you know you don't even have a child" I mumbled as smoke came out my mouth.

"My point is  stop acting like a damn punk grow sum dam balls this is not the man I fell in love". I gave that her a death stare before standing up pushing her on the couch attacking her.

She screamed and beg for me to stop. "OKAY OKAY" I stopped watching her cry her eyes.

"Look what you made me do?! Should've shut the fuck up". I left out the living room and went inside the house.

Dumb bitch!.

~

Katrina

Katrina

"Love the collection" I told Raphael he invited me inside the garage getting a good view of his cars.

"Thanks sum of these cars were passed down to me I end up taking car of em".

"Wow really nice" I said smiling.

"Thanks for the Lemonade" he said as he held the glass up to his mouth.

"No problem I saw you out here cleaning I said to myself he might me thirst".

"I was can I ask you something".

"Go ahead".

"Are you single I always see you be yourself with your little girl if so why?".

He caught me off guard but I was honest. "I have a boyfriend me and my ex husband got a divorce?".

"Wait you was married you look to young to me married" he laughs to himself.

"I know I was young when I got married I thought he was the one".

"Interesting we can change the subject I don't want to seem like I'm being nosey I know how y'all females are".

"That is not true I don't have girl friends to talk to anyways I only had one but it's been Rocky her brother is my ex husband so it's hard for her to choose sides ".

"Mm".

"Well I should get going".

"Nice talking to you".

"You too keep the glass" I walked out the garage went back inside the house Lori was sleep on her grandma lap as she watch good times.

I went to my room got in bed getting back to reading my book.

Love is funny thing interesting book it's good I'm already on chapter 18.

That's when the phone ring I answered. "Hello?"

"I have sum good news". Donald said.

"What".

"I'm coming down end of the week".

"Oh my god are you for real?".

"Yes the only thing about it is I'm be back and forth I'm have to leave in two weeks I gotta keep an eye on the store me and the guys had a talk again they don't want to leave".

"Okay that's fine long as you bring your ass here I miss you".

"Oh really how much".

"Alot baby gosh just wait till you get here".

"Alright baby I'm let you go I gotta keep an eye on their ass".

"Okay I love you".

"Love you too shawty,". He replied making me smile ear to ear.

I love me some him!.